Kevin Carter's Apology (7-strings mathcore\progressive from Russia)

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I'm very proud to present my project to the community.
I've posted some demo's a year ago aprox, and got many positive comments, so here it is: the debute EP from Kevin Carter's Apology

All recorded on my 7-string ESP Viper baritone SL-7 (Original Series)
My tune - drop A
Guitar sound - Krank Revolution+ and Splawn Nitro
Bass sound - Aguilar DB751

We've tried to create very different material, so if you like very aggresive mathcore style - check first two tracks. If you are interest in instrumental guitar prog - "The Lull" is your choice. If you like something for public, with Protest-The-Hero style vox, and clean parts - check "12 Miles Of The Water Surface"

Thanks in advance for your comments and opinions! :)

P9G0JRBf29Q.jpg

EVERY FLAG WILL BE BURNED (2012)

Every Flag Will Be Burned by kevincartersapology on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free
Kevin Carter's Apology
http://www.facebook.com/KevinCartersApology

1) Pythia... Take Me To The Divine (feat Vitaly - Equal Minds Theory)

2) Every Flag Will Be Burned

3 ) The Lull

4) 12 Miles Of The Water Surface (feat Gab - Tombstone Piledriver, The Belch)

Kevin Carter's Apology is: Dmitry Votyakov, Stanislav Baranov, Alexander Palashev, Anton Sherbinovsky

Created and performed by Kevin Carter's Apology.
Special thanks to Vitaly Pozharsky, Roman Cherenkov for the awesome guest vocals, Artyom Kozlov for the sweet guitar jazz and the whole Electrozavod Crew for the very cool atmosphere of true metal/hardcore community. We enjoy every second working with you guys!

Recorded and mixed on Destroy The Humanity Studio ( vk.com/destroythehumanity) Design and style by Spawnfall ( vk.com/spawnwork)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

median

Reaction score
Way cool stuff man. When does the full length release?

median

Reaction score
Thank you man!

It's not quite clear yet to be honest!
We've just put a lot of effort to release that EP, so now it's time to play some shows and prepare the new material =)

So you're based in Moscow? I take it, no shows in the US soon?

7 Strings of Hate

Mid-Level Asshole
Contributor
Reaction score
So i'v been listening to this for the last couple days, and i gotta let you know how awesome it is. Great production, nice variety among the 4 songs. Very fresh sounding to me. And the vocals are great.

Keep us appraised of any new material.

Reaction score
So i'v been listening to this for the last couple days, and i gotta let you know how awesome it is. Great production, nice variety among the 4 songs. Very fresh sounding to me. And the vocals are great.

Keep us appraised of any new material.

Man, thank you very much for the warm words! During the last week I finally realized how hard it is to promote your own work, to interest someone especialy with this kind of music... We've put a lot effort in it!

Your feedback is very much appreciated!

Reaction score
Yeah, this stuff sounds great. It's time for tour.

Thanks!
Yes, we just started touring in Russia supporting this EP. I hope we reach at least Europe next year :)

Record label could help us a lot, but unfortunatelly we don't have one, LOL... So completely DIY for now -)

')