Kiesel HH7 Added to the Builder

cardinal

Buys guitars, sometimes plays them
Reaction score
I guess this could go in a new thread; I don't see any other posts about it, but:

Also, there's now an SH7 (like the CT7 but with an f-hole) and a new carved-top, set neck model called the Crescent.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
19765060_246875149146997_506583275075010560_n.jpg

mphsc

http://pyramidguitarscompany.com/
Reaction score
I sort of like it, like the hydra, just looks a bit more "beefy" with that extra string.

marcwormjim

Reaction score
I may the odd guy-out, but that's one of the best ninja turtle guitars I've seen; and I'm willing to ignore it being touched by the hair on that hound dog's scrotum.

rockskate4x

rockskate4x
Reaction score
I know that this is an old thread, but I'm bumping for a related question. It looks like the HH7 is now off the online builder, or the site for that matter, with the exception of one in the in stock page. Did they cease production? I don't recall an announcement or anything. I imagine it was for streamlining the product line while making way for the the Zeus/Osiris models. I personally find the Holdsworths more appealing, but it makes sense.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I know that this is an old thread, but I'm bumping for a related question. It looks like the HH7 is now off the online builder, or the site for that matter, with the exception of one in the in stock page. Did they cease production? I don't recall an announcement or anything. I imagine it was for streamlining the product line while making way for the the Zeus/Osiris models. I personally find the Holdsworths more appealing, but it makes sense.

They recently discontinued a handful of models, so the HH7 probably didn't make the cut.

')