Killswitch Engage's new album "Disarm the Descent" due out April 2nd, single Feb 5th

• Thread starter HeHasTheJazzHands
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Alex6534

Reaction score
I saw them last night with Sylosis..........HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!! Killswitch, is back! :shred:

I'll upload some shots from the gig shortly :)

chewpac

working up to 7...
Reaction score
I saw them last night with Sylosis..........HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!! Killswitch, is back! :shred:

I'll upload some shots from the gig shortly :)

jealous!

saw them a few months back with Shadows Fall, and i was loving life. they are a force of nature live.

skisgaar

Master-debatur
Reaction score
Guys. Last night was the best part of my life. Met the guys in Sylosis, got a picture with Josh, had my American pledge t-shirt noticed, was in the front row for all of the gig, got one of Alex Bailey's picks, caught one of Joel's and gave it to this guy I met who was a massive Joel fan. Holy fuck it was wicked. I have 2 videos, one of the solo to eclipsed and then the last half of My Last Serenade, and a few picks of the guys too. Fucking wicked show, Heartist's vocalist was really impressive too.

')