Killswitch Engage's new album "Disarm the Descent" due out April 2nd, single Feb 5th

• Thread starter HeHasTheJazzHands
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
That song just fucking killed every song they recorded between 2004 - 2009.

And their tone is KILLER. I'm glad they have that Laney endorsement. :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

dax21

Reaction score
Jesse really stepped up his singing, sounds better than ever. :)
I dig the tight production too, last album felt really sloppy at times with that drum sound.

TasmanSam

Reaction score
Everything I hoped for and more, that track was absolutely fucking killer.

ridner

Bastard of Thousands
Reaction score
best thing I've heard from them since "Heartache"

skisgaar

Master-debatur
Reaction score
Cannot wait to hear this new track when I get home! Also: Did someone say....solo?
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.
YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score

Good guy KsE. Takes down the shit quality leaked version and uploads a 1080p version. :D

Ugh, all the Howard-fanboys on Facebook and Youtube makes me want to rip my face off. :squint:

Mr Violence

Reaction score
Ugh, all the Howard-fanboys on Facebook and Youtube makes me want to rip my face off. :squint:

I seriously don't understand any of that. I like Jesse. I like Howard. They both did good shit with this band. This track is fucking killer.

They sound different. This is who's back in the band now. Put on big boy pants and get over it.

Mirite?

skisgaar

Master-debatur
Reaction score
Howard and Jesse are 2 of my favourite vocalists ever. Why would I only pick one?

Needless to say: They've done it again. Killswitch Engage came back swinging! Cannot wait for the rest of the album now! ASDFCUHVJCDTSVOBAPVBIU I WANT IT NOW!!!!!

Philligan

The White-Knuckler
Contributor
Reaction score
Their loss. This sounds better than anything they released with Howard recently. :D

This. I love Howard, but I'm way more excited for this album than I was for their last one. Hopefully Adam D's back to producing it totally himself, his records sound awesome.

skisgaar

Master-debatur
Reaction score
I know everyone has an opinion, and they have a right to it....but seriously? Their last 2 albums were their best IMO. I don't know, maybe I'm in a serious minority, but did no one else find anything they liked/loved from either of the last 2 records with Howard?

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
I'm gonna go on a limb and say... Yes, you are the minority. I didn't like the last album because it strayed too far from what I liked about KsE. Being both heavy and melodic. Seems like they focused too much on being melodic and poppy. Plus, as some people said, the production wasn't as good as before. This song sounds like they went back to the roots of the first 2 albums, which is what I love.

EDIT: Didn't mean to sound like a dick with that comment. :(

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong guys. I also love both singers but it just makes me angry and tired how people can't seem to get over the fact that Howard is long gone.

')