Korean Drummer Does It His Way

• Thread starter Azathoth43
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Grand Moff Tim

Some call me... Tim
Reaction score
Colonel Sanders has a Korean cousin, and he fvcking LOVES drumming.

rx

Reaction score
At least someone there is enjoying themselves.

sounds like you're not aware of the differences between north korea and south korea. :)

although what you said applies to south korea in a different way. :(

larry

". . . . . . . ."
Reaction score
the guy's a fookin' animal.:hbang: I like to think he's actually a metal drummer and for a living he trolls by playing covers at boring-ass parties. at least that's what i'd do, given the opportunity of course..

r134

Reaction score
I would be pissed to be in a group with him/pay for him to play

very unprofessional, and an easy way to guarantee you wouldnt get another job :lol:

long story short, if I was playing a gig with someone and they do that, they wouldnt be hearing from me again :lol:

JPMike

Totally Random
Reaction score
Terribly bad drummer minus the fact that the singer is not really in tune.

His rolls are off, he is not in time, he can't support the song's melody, plus what's that mindless ride hitting?? He is trying to override the singer?
This tune is a Frank Sinatra Classic (also I believe a Jazz Standard, can't find it in the Fifth Edition maybe it's in the Sixth), it's supposed to be sang, either the guy is a complete attention whore or trying to make a show to entertain people.

Excuse my absolution, but this guy destroyed it the tune.

')