Korean Girls + Meshuggah

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

larry

". . . . . . . ."
Reaction score
blue skirt's mine... saucey little jar of kimchi that one.

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
Am I the only one who sees a broken, unplayable video?

Sunyata

Bro Story Cool
Reaction score
This makes me uncomfortable. Like getting a woody at the dentist or something...Don't really know why...

Metaloaf

Reaction score
Too bad. Nice to look at but they're clearly dancing to a flat 4/4 beat, doesn't sync up that good.
Because the drums are in 4/4 :fawk:

.... sometimes anyways.

Best part is when they stand still while the song keeps going... then when it fades away and they keep dancing :scratch:

horacexgrant

Reaction score
blue skirt's mine... saucey little jar of kim chee that one.

what a white person thing to say! I guess the next time there's a video like this of prime Britney Spears dancing to "Dance of Eternity", i'll bust out the ol' "big plate of fried mayonnaise that one be"

Mordacain

Formerly 1-watt brigadier
Reaction score
what a white person thing to say! I guess the next time there's a video like this of prime Britney Spears dancing to "Dance of Eternity", i'll bust out the ol' "big plate of fried mayonnaise that one be"

What a "white person" thing to say, huh? I don't suppose you realize that your comment is way more racist than equivocating someone's nationality with a regional dish.

Besides, if you're going for tropes, get it right. Southerners don't eat plates of fried mayonnaise. Fried everything else, maybe...but never mayonnaise. Stick with fried green tomatoes, fried okra, hell even a bucket of fried chicken:lol:

')