Korg Nanokontrol 2 HELP

LolloBlaskhyrt

HD Pro abuser
Reaction score
I just bought a Korg NK2 and I'll use it with Reaper. I kept pressed both "Set Marker" and "Record" buttons, I opened Reaper, went to Preferences. Then to "Control Surfaces" and I added one. I chose "Mackie Control Universal". BUT when I had to choose between the options in Midi Input and Output there were no "Nanokontrol". So I can't use it. I re-installed drivers, still nothing. :wallbash: Can anyone help me?

EDIT: I just tried on my brother's PC and it works. But when I connect it to my PC ... nothing

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Daf57

5 7s in 4ths
Reaction score
What version of windows are you using? Before even opening Reaper is the NK2 showing up as "working properly" in the device manager? The NK2 driver is handled by Windows and not reaper - if it's not working in Windows it won't in any DAW. You're brothers PC is a completely different enviroment and may not contain conflicting drivers, etc....

Check this thread on the Korg forum (ignore the Sonar part - it's not DAW specific) - then if still no luck you may want to post a detailed report there.
Korg Forums :: View topic - Korg_USD MIDI Driver not recognised by Sonar X1

I hope you get it sorted out! Keep at it! :yesway:

')