Korn 8 string

• Thread starter Mr. S
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nik

Arrogant asshole
Reaction score
what's the limit for strings on a guitar????? the most I've seen is 12:scratch:

There really is no limit :scratch: Theoretically, you can make a fretboard that stretches from the Earth to the Moon and string it with several billion strings.

I suppose a limit would be based on the lowest and highest note. For example, your lowest note should still be audible, and your highest note should not make people go deaf and dogs squirm in pain.

The most I've seen is 17 or 18 so far.

Adam

Contributor
Reaction score
Gotta love the 17 string:lol:
9560wolfie.jpg

I also found this pic of some guy with a very normal looking/cool 10 string with great fret access, does anybody know anything about it?:scratch:
IMG_1490.jpg

Reactions: Nik

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Gotta love the 17 string:lol:
9560wolfie.jpg

I also found this pic of some guy with a very normal looking/cool 10 string with great fret access, does anybody know anything about it?:scratch:
IMG_1490.jpg

:eek:That 17-string is wild. :lol:

So is the 10-string, I like the looks of the body on that thing, nice color, interesting looking guitar. :yesway:

Nik

Arrogant asshole
Reaction score
Whoa dude, I've never seen that 10 before, thanks for posting that. It's nice to see an extended-range instrument that doesn't have a retarded body-design. I wish I could see the headstock.

Anyone have more info on this geetar?

')