Korn Guitarist Has "A Big Surprise Anouncement" Coming Very Soon

• Thread starter lucasreis
  • Start date
  • Tags
    korn
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Groff

Medicine Chief/RHLC©
Contributor
Reaction score
I dig the tone on the song "Hold on"

I don't know why...

Groff

Medicine Chief/RHLC©
Contributor
Reaction score
Nah, everyone knows Head is rejoining. There was a thread here about it a few months back.

That was also shot down, months ago. Then agian, stranger things have happened. Barlow's back in IE.

Mr. S

tacos?
Reaction score
i bet it'll probably be something to do with that solo album he was talking about ages ago, that or he's signed another meh band to his label :shrug:

also i remember 'that' thread noodles :lol: :squint:

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
Head owes Jesus a huge debt, not because Jesus saved his soul, but because Jesus saved him from Korn.

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
:lol: if he had a randall made out of shit, it would improve his tone by at least 5 fold :lol:

I dunno. I hated the tone of the last several Korn albums, but when I saw them live, the guitars sounded massive, thick, menacing, and just plain good. I was really surprised.

"She's?"

:lol: She's! Ha ha ha! WTF, Jeff?

Being cooped up in that little dorm for so long with no food and his only sustenance coming from eating the pages of his underage hentai manga has finally caused him to snap!

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
korn´s guitar tone has been awesome, up until Take a Look Into the Mirror, which had a very different tone that worked for those songs, but it was a little honky...

other than that, i´ve always loved the insane-ness of their tone :p

Uber Mega

Try my fist!
Contributor
Reaction score
His big surprise announcement was that he's leaving the tour?

Or is it completely unrelated?

:scratch:

Hope everything works out either way.

swedenuck

Strictly Business
Reaction score
It seems like no ones clicking the link to find out the updated story, he started a label up. TA DA

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
A label? That's pretty disappointing news. I thought Elementree Records was Korn's own label as it was, and as far as I know, all they ever did anything with was Bizkit, Orgy, and Deadsy.

Mr. S

tacos?
Reaction score
he's already had a label out for some time so i doubt thats the surprise, it'd be a bit of a crappy one if it was :lol:

Scarpie

Reaction score
A label? That's pretty disappointing news. I thought Elementree Records was Korn's own label as it was, and as far as I know, all they ever did anything with was Bizkit, Orgy, and Deadsy.

you forgot videodrone. whose singer was in davis' last band before korn.

RGmaster

Reaction score
Nah, everyone knows Head is rejoining. There was a thread here about it a few months back. -Quote

Not happenin, if you read his book you would kno for a fact that he aint ever gona go back, even though it would be one of the most kickass things to ever happen in a while.

')