Kosaku's Ibanez World

• Thread starter Tombinator
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

nienturi

Reaction score
I hate that guy...

Ok, ok... I can understand his "owning" process for regular mass produced guitars like uv777bk, jem7vwh... But i dont understand his ability to get special guitars like Janiffer Batten or many of custom ones... Is this guy some kind of head menager of H. Gakki Co. or Bill Gate's own ;)

gkrkgeknmnmenenmngşanşşoyjoıyj95j9pojgofjgm
(As you can comprehend, this one is a swear that i cant write here :p )

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

StevieHimself

7-STRING SCORPION
Reaction score
I'm party responsible for some of the guitars he owns LOL! I helped him get the JEM 20th Vai guitar, the two puzzle guitars, and the Giger S model. I've been to his house and his rooms are just filled to the gills with guitars and amps and pedals. It's just a sight to behold. But unlike most collectors, he can shred quite well! Our bands did one show together last March and it was fun.

IBZ Addict

Reaction score
Yeah...It's all your fault Steve, hahaha. Can I blame you as well for my shoulder misalignment after picking up that Jem 20th when Ko showed it to me?

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I love his rare red pearl S5407 and his rare baby blue Frank Gambale too, alot of them actually. :agreed:

StevieHimself

7-STRING SCORPION
Reaction score
Yeah...It's all your fault Steve, hahaha. Can I blame you as well for my shoulder misalignment after picking up that Jem 20th when Ko showed it to me?

Hey I didn't think the guitar would be so damn heavy!! :lol:

I bet the next Vai model will be made of concrete.

Reaction score
Yeap Steve you are def responsible for making the collection from big to huge!!
Like I told you Shawn I still don't know why I sold that black S5407...

Pablo

Resident Wanker
Reaction score
I'd love to have a collection like Kosaku's - as I'm pretty sure all of us would. However, sheer fiscal means and the added compromises of being a family man seriously limits my collection... At the moment I only have six guitars and a bass, but I'm very happy with what I have. Oh and I also have a guitar on order - so I'll be reaching seven guitars pretty soon... and that's really pushing it with the mother of my child - but I know I'll sneak a couple more in there, whether she likes it or not ;)

Cheers

Eske

Sebastian

Reaction score
HOLY FUCKING SHIT .. I Was like scrolling down , and counting... and i got lost after 300 something...

HOLY DYED FRETBOARD Batman !!!

IBZ Addict

Reaction score
Yeah...Ko's had this guitar sickness for a while. We know Steve is feeding it, but I wonder who started it, haha.

220BX

Reaction score
Hes with the Colombian cartel

Wouldnt mind having this one at all..
ibanez-rg7620-headmod.jpg

is this the same guitar that head used for korn?

StevieHimself

7-STRING SCORPION
Reaction score
Yeap Steve you are def responsible for making the collection from big to huge!!
Like I told you Shawn I still don't know why I sold that black S5407...

So after you move into your new place, you know where to find me to order the 8-string Ibanez and whatever else I can't think of right now!! :lol:

xwmucradiox

sweep.tap.sweep
Reaction score
Hes with the Colombian cartel

Wouldnt mind having this one at all..
ibanez-rg7620-headmod.jpg

Im pretty sure that was a Head guitar. He played it all the time in the late 1990s.

EDIT - the filename says "headmod" so either it was Head's or he modded one to look the same.

IBZ Addict

Reaction score
So after you move into your new place, you know where to find me to order the 8-string Ibanez and whatever else I can't think of right now!! :lol:

Now you know why I haven't come to visit you at Victor's with Ko since that one time. You're a bad influence, haha.

')