Kramer 7 String

• Thread starter dragsternj
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragsternj

Reaction score
Hi

i don't believe you see these too often

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Kramer 7 String with a floyd (licensed) i am looking to sell. Blue Metallic. Maple Board
Guitar is in near new condition. The neck is THE BEST 7 string neck i have ever had in my hands.

Pickups i believe are Gibson Designed 7 String pickups. Really nice.
I started replacing electronics and have done the input jack as well as the pots.

Modifications (if any): None. Everything is stock

Accessories (hardshell case etc): I have no real case for this guitar. BUT i have an old brian moore case and she may fit in there just for shipping protection. i throw that in if she than fits.

Location (City,State or City,Country): West Central NJ

Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM me please

References Required (eBay or other forum userid): ebay same user id 100% 92 transactions.

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $400 USD shipped con US

Pictures:

Attachments

• DSCF2376.JPG
    DSCF2376.JPG
    389.5 KB · Views: 834
  • DSCF2377.JPG
    DSCF2377.JPG
    388 KB · Views: 798

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
$400? These were only around $270 new for the trem model & $249 for the hardtail.

dragsternj

Reaction score
go find one for me. i buy one. the hardtail. in black please

Reaction score
Is that arch top, or does it have a forearm contour? And what's the body wood?

Ketzer

Good news, everyone!
Reaction score
He's right, the necks on these are KILLER. you don't see too many, either, especially the ones with the maple board. the only other one I've ever seen on here is now in my possession, a black sparkle one with a floyd and maple board.

Zehailiu

Reaction score
I can vouch for these too, aside from the crappy trem they're extremely good for the money all around.

They're slightly archtop, and I don't remember there being a body contour for resting your arm, but the carve helps in that area.

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong. They are awesome axes (I owned one & regret selling it), but still 400 is a bit excessive.

Galius

Mentally Guitarded
Reaction score
Theyre kinda rare so the price would only naturally be higher. I loved the one I used to won and really regret selling it. I used to have the neon yellow one with RW fretboard and it played flawllessly. The trem wasnt the best ever but was just fine even for $400.
Don't get me wrong. They are awesome axes (I owned one & regret selling it), but still 400 is a bit excessive.

dragsternj

Reaction score
Hi folks

as said they are archtops much like the Ibanez S series. The body i believe is alder.
She is in near new condition without any chips or scratches.

The neck feels like it has been played for 35 years.

You will most likely NOT find one like it again.

Lock her up please (i don't believe i can do it myself here)

Reaction score

Thanks for the heads up. But there are other dubious "deals" on here, let's be honest. It's tempting to call them out, but it's not my business. If folks manage to sell at what they're asking, then good for them! I figure it's up to an interested buyer to do their own research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')