Kramer revival!

• Thread starter playstopause
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ancestor

Contributor
Reaction score
:wub:

Those a pretty sweet guitars.

It also helps I'm a big Vivian Campbell fan.

Hell, yeah! Me, too! The guy can kick some ass.

I love that Kramer Lynch is holding. Floyd, reverse headstock, HB in the bridge and a single coil in the neck... I'm sorry, but that would make an ass-kicking 7. Scallop the neck out, too! :hbang: And Lynch is fucking amazing still... with or without big arms. :lol: He just needed to get rid of Don and pick up someone like Halford or Dio or something. You know, not either of those guys, but someone new with a little bit of edge who can still sing.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
He just needed to get rid of Don and pick up someone like Halford or Dio or something. You know, not either of those guys, but someone new with a little bit of edge who can still sing.

I think the singer he was touring with in '05 *Andrew Freeman* definitely did Lynch's guitar playing justice.... that show kicked shit in!

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I loved the Nightswan, but the polka-dot finish they put into production was kinda lame compared to the finish on his Buddy Blaze prototype. On that guitar, it had a blue burst in the background, and the polka-dots did a burst in the opposite direction. I paid homage to that finish on one of my LGM mockups:

leviiathan_polka_dots_graphic.jpg

eelblack2

Fewel
Contributor
Reaction score
Did you guys see Buddy Blaze is doing hella expensive new Nightswans out of Hawaii now? Check them out on ebay.

Napalm

Reaction score
Man I'm a big fan of Kramer's Ive got a Old Focus thats in need of some attention. But the best score yet has been a Original 1985 Kramer Barretta with an '86 original Floyd needs to be assembled.

Thanks for the link though

playstopause

Contributor
Reaction score
:ugh: help.

"The GP's triangular body shape was based on the balalaika, a traditional Russian instrument"

Well, that doesn't work with a guitar imo :D

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Kramer's ran the gamut - I've owned some really good ones, and played some really awful ones. Most of the mid-'80s USA and Focus guitars are very good. Some of the later '80s models were starting to go downhill, especially the American series, which get very spotty once you get outside the artist models...

jarrydn

G'day mate D:
Reaction score
Man I'm a big fan of Kramer's Ive got a Old Focus thats in need of some attention. But the best score yet has been a Original 1985 Kramer Barretta with an '86 original Floyd needs to be assembled.

Thanks for the link though

An 85 aye? How's the neck on it?

I recently picked up an 86/87 Baretta. Let's be Baretta buddies ;D

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
That one was made for someone by the Japanese ESP custom shop. Seen it on the net before. I'd love a nightswan.
Yeah, that is the "KT" bolt-on joint, the most godly of the bolt-ons

esp_aanj.jpg

Latest posts

')