Kryn, modern metal from Croatia

Jontain

Reaction score
Im home, fucking wow man. Big fan, really like the vocals, guitar work is epic too.

Kryn defo earned a place on my radar :yesway::hbang:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mithrandir

Reaction score
Thanks people. :hbang:
Here's a short video preview of a song that's due to be recorded on the upcoming album. :hbang: :yesway:
Karlo, our vocalist/main songwriter plays the guitar in the video (and on the EP record most of the time :bowdown:). :shred:
We were on a little field trip to a huge music shop in Italy.:fawk:

Gear used : obviously Ibanez Universe + Mesa Dual on v30 cab.
Sorry for the poor quality of the video but it was all recorded with a photo camera. :noway:

signalgrey

Ambiente Savante
Reaction score
здраво браћа!!

sounds awesome, im gonna pass it along to Seoul National Radio (my singer has a rock show). We've already got the band END on the air here. I try and get as many Croatian and Serbian bands on the air as possible.

keep up the good work guys.

Mithrandir

Reaction score

Karlo, the vocalist made a pretty decent cover of Mutiny Within's, Awake. So decent actually, that the vocal from Mutiny Within said/commented it was nice :agreed:
Keep in mind, he recorded this at home, in no recording conditions whatsoever. :nuts:

@74m4LL0 actually it's pretty close to Venice, about 30mins in normal traffic. If we play in Italy anytime soon now, we'll post it here, you just contact us, and we'll drink a beer (twenty) after the show

@signalgrey
First, Thanks a lot! Second, are you from around here somewhere originally? Third, thanks again.

Marko

Reaction score
you guys got it rolling - first i've got a recommendation on lastFM, then i saw a thread on yumetal.net, and now i see even SS.org is covered :) all that in just a few days!!!

awesome stuff btw! Balkans sure need more metal and 7strings!

Mithrandir

Reaction score
Since myspace has been declared dead... :bowdown:
Official facebook page if anyone here has an intimate secret desire to contact the band :hbang: (not that we would mind a tour or a couple of gigs :lol: )

and a preview of a new song that will find it's way on the album

schecter c7 action :shred:
tuning: drop G
ugliest pants on the web

EXTRA EXTRA same guy seen in those ugly pants did a vocal cover of Tesseract's very own deception :nuts: among others who said that it sounds great was the man from Tesseract himself :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
so either we paid him a lot of money which we don't have :squint: or he really did a good job, you be the judge :scream::hbang:

Mithrandir

Reaction score
264196_10150211657926230_377651511229_7625356_6439500_n.jpg

:hbang::hbang::hbang::hbang::hbang::hbang::hbang:
...a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away... When you are a band from Croatia every band bio you fill up starts that way.
And now we got the spot on the same stage as all those bands!!! Cinderella story in it's purest form!!!
Come one, come all!!! Every djenthead in the neighborhood, we promise to put on a hell of a show!
And after that to watch all those bands we listen to and never hoped to see live let alone play alongside with them, bee there and help us make this great experience even better!
Greetings djentheads, KrYn salutes you, and hopes to get wasted with you on this amazing festival!!!
:hbang::hbang::hbang::hbang::hbang::hbang::hbang::hbang:

Mithrandir

Reaction score
Sorry about the goofy post but I can't help myself I can't f***ing believe we are going to play with Tesseract!!!:flame::hbang::scream::shred::bowdown:

Winspear

Winspear/Noisemother
Reaction score
That's awesome :) I can't believe I don't live in Germany, haha. That's the craziest lineup I've ever seen. So many great well known bands there, but also Disperse, Destiny Potato etc, just awesome!

Reaction score
I like that a lot! Is it pronounced "Krin" or "Krün"?
I didn't know about the Dragonlance reference (I don't even know what it is) but I sure know who Mithrandir is :)
it is... THE WHITE WIZARD

danieluber1337

☻☺☻☼☺☻☺
Reaction score
Reaction score
My bad, I just remembered that they came from "a small eastern europe country" and I thought of Slovenia, but Moldova is small too :)

Mithrandir

Reaction score
I like that a lot! Is it pronounced "Krin" or "Krün"?
I didn't know about the Dragonlance reference (I don't even know what it is) but I sure know who Mithrandir is :)
it is... THE WHITE WIZARD

It's pronounced like "sin" or "win" or "recycle BIN" :idea:, Kryn :agreed: And it really has no Dragonlance references :nono: Mithrandir on the other hand :metal::hbang::scream: and it actually means The Grey pilgrim. Or a definition from the Tolkien gateway :idea: "Mithrandir is the Sindarin name given to the wizard Gandalf. The name was most common among the Elves, Gondorians, and Dúnedain." I am a LOTR geek and proud of it :fawk:

And Moldova has really no connections to Croatia, none what so ever. Slovenia on the other hand has but that's politics, and politics' a bitch.

;)

Latest posts

')