KxK 7 string

• Thread starter Samer
  • Start date
  • Tags
    kxk
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jjjsssxxx

Reaction score
I'm seriously thinking about selling my Road King to get a KxK 7 string V. Those things are so bad ass it's just rediculous. I've had delusions abut building my one myself, but I think it would probably be worth the price to just have a pro do it.

ohio_eric

Contributor
Reaction score
Congrats to all that ordered them, :yesway:

I expect many fine pic stories in the near future.

Sadly when this offer came up I was poor and I will not be amongest those possessing new metal forging machines. :(

E Lucevan Le Stelle

in love with Judas
Reaction score
I've had my KxK since mid-August now (the natural wood + EMGs).. and all I can say is it absolutely fucking dominates. \m/

Edroz

new album soon!
Reaction score
I've had my KxK since mid-August now (the natural wood + EMGs).. and all I can say is it absolutely fucking dominates. \m/

if this guitar dominates so much, why is an Ibanez 1527 your main seven :spock:. and also, you're long overdue for a picstory of epic proportions! :lol:
everyone can rest assured that when mine comes in (should be a little longer in my case since i didn't take advantage of the discount deal :wallbash:), a massive pic assault will ensue!

jacksonplayer

The Fusion Guy!
Contributor
Reaction score
everyone can rest assured that when mine comes in (should be a little longer in my case since i didn't take advantage of the discount deal :wallbash:), a massive pic assault will ensue!

Same here.

There are a couple of Sii-7 guys who are holding out on us. C'mon, get those digital cameras working.

Samer

Dybbuk
Reaction score
I cant wait for mine, i think im going to go insane. haha.

Any way, every one post pics so we can see what you got!

E Lucevan Le Stelle

in love with Judas
Reaction score
if this guitar dominates so much, why is an Ibanez 1527 your main seven :spock:. and also, you're long overdue for a picstory of epic proportions! :lol:

I haven't been on here for a LONG time. So my main 7 is indeed now the KxK \m/ and I do not have a picstory of epic proportions! because I picked the thing up at a time in my life when I had other much larger concerns... but I will get around to finding a camera and getting some up, because it is very very VERY metal \m/

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Two questions:

1. How much did shipping and taxes hit you for on yours?

2. As you're local-ish, fancy meeting up sometime? I have a very nice camera with which to take pictures of your guitar with for you :D

Apophis

Banned
Reaction score
This one is awesome
andrew7.JPG

Latest posts

')