KxK short run: Sii-7 mahogany (You wanted options, we listened!)

• Thread starter noodles
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
OK, guys, build times on this will be estimated at 93 days for tune-o-matics, with Floyds dependent upon how long the company takes to get us one. I wish I could be more firm on it, but Floyd is notoriously flaky. I rather give you all the option of a trem, rather than guaranteed a build time and force you to buy a TOM guitar.

Nut width is 1 7/8". Neck profile is .775", slightly thicker than our .750" maple necks. White, black, or cream fretboard binding can now be had for $50. We are also willing to discuss other inlay options for a modest upcharge.

I'll start taking orders November 1st. :D

Dyingsea

Reaction score
OK, guys, build times on this will be estimated at 93 days for tune-o-matics, with Floyds dependent upon how long the company takes to get us one. I wish I could be more firm on it, but Floyd is notoriously flaky. I rather give you all the option of a trem, rather than guaranteed a build time and force you to buy a TOM guitar.

Nut width is 1 7/8". Neck profile is .775", slightly thicker than our .750" maple necks. White, black, or cream fretboard binding can now be had for $50. We are also willing to discuss other inlay options for a modest upcharge.

I'll start taking orders November 1st. :D

What does the .775 taper to? or is it that same all the way up the neck?