KxK Sii-7 Kahler in Sparkle Orange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musza

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:
Hi,
For sale is a KxK Sii-7 in Sparkle Orange. The craftsmanship and quality of this thing is amazing, flawless. First KxK I've tried and it would become a lifetime keeper if not the neck profile being too fast/thin for my taste.

Specs;
Model: KxK Sii-7 7 string
Colour: Sparkle Orange (called Candy Tangerine) w/ Matching Headstock
Body: Mahogany
Neck: Neck-Thru-Body 3pc Quartersawn Maple
Neck Finish: Tung Oil
Neck Dimensions: KxK Prototype Profile (similar to jp7's)
Headstock Type: KxK 734
Tuning Machines: Sperzel Locking Tuners
Fingerboard: Ebony with abalone off set dot inlays
No. of Frets: 24 Jim Dunlop® 6000 Extra Jumbo Frets
Bridge Pickup: Dimarzio Evolution 7
Neck Pickup: Dimarzio Air Norton 7
Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone (push-pull), 3-Way Toggle
Bridge: Kahler 2317 bridge
Case: G&G hshc
Scale Length: 25.5”

It's in nearly mint condition. It has only one small ding under the input which, as you can see in the picture, is not even noticable.

Modifications (if any): -

Accessories (hardshell case etc):
Original G&G Hardshell Case, Dunlop Straplock System, Trem-arm and adjustment tools;

Location (City,State or City,Country): Poland, Kielce

International OK?: Sure

Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM me

References (eBay or other forum userid): iTrader here, muszatm on ebay

Price (include currency and if firm/obo):
price is €1700 OBO

Pics:
5.jpg

6.jpg

1.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Larrikin666

Deadite
Reaction score
I tried going through your old threads to find the answer, but I didn't see anything. When was this built?

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
in 2008, it's the first Kahler equipped KxK

That's James's guitar from the original 2006 Sii-7 run, one of two with Kahlers from that group of 12 guitars. I still have my guitar from that run.

It also looks like either your camera is off or the finish has faded. Probably the camera as that's a tricky color to photograph :2c:

Musza

Reaction score
That's James's guitar from the original 2006 Sii-7 run, one of two with Kahlers from that group of 12 guitars. I still have my guitar from that run.

It also looks like either your camera is off or the finish has faded. Probably the camera as that's a tricky color to photograph :2c:

Sure it is tricky (like most of sparkly finishes) to shot and strongly depends on the light conditions.

Thanks for the elucidation on her origin. I see the build starts in 2006 and took 20 months to be finished. It ended up in 2008. I'm really impressed with the finish durability and care that was given her as she still looks almost like new :bowdown:

a daylight pic:
bieda3.jpg

bieda2.jpg

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Yep, that's my guitar. Your price is a little steep to me though, being as it's DOUBLE what I paid for it new and a fair increase over what I sold it for. Fair enough there's been some exchange rate fluctuations since then, but not to that extent. If you want to come down a bit I really want it back as it was only ever sold through necessity, not choice.

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score

Nope, the finish is an arse to photograph. It's a really dark cooper-ish colour under natural light, but flips through to a light orange/gold under bridge lighting.

Musza

Reaction score
Yep, that's my guitar. Your price is a little steep to me though, being as it's DOUBLE what I paid for it new and a fair increase over what I sold it for. Fair enough there's been some exchange rate fluctuations since then, but not to that extent. If you want to come down a bit I really want it back as it was only ever sold through necessity, not choice.

Hi James,

Glad to see you here. I really appreciate you gave the public proof of the guitar awesomness with the fact you want it back. I would love to send it back to the original owner, you deserve the right to be the first on the list to grab it. Tho, I can't go much lower with the price. I'm not the one responsible for rising the prices of KxK guitars with the time. Guitar market was different 7 years ago when you bought it. Also, I'm not the one who bought it from you cheaper (it was Fred Brum I believe). You know that the guitar is stunning and the quality is worth even more compared to other guitars on the market in this price range. I'm also sure that if you decide to sell it in the future you can ask for simmilar price (or even higher) with success as there's huge interest on it right now (so it's not a lost on your end).

Hope you understand, take care!

Kayzer

Reaction score
Payment completed, sorry Lothar!

But you will get first dibs in case i flip it...

Musza

Reaction score
Sold, please mods close this thread. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')