Lamb of god- producers edition.

• Thread starter eric86
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

eric86

Reaction score
Just starting using lamb of gods wrath studio experience. I was really suprised by how cool this thing is, i get to toy around with the mixing, and being a vocalist i can lay my own vocals down to lamb of gods tracks!
I think its a pretty brave move on lamb of gods part doing something like that, shows they have confidence in their finished product.
Anyone else using this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TreWatson

A HUGE FREAKING WEEABOO
Reaction score
Just starting using lamb of gods wrath studio experience. I was really suprised by how cool this thing is, i get to toy around with the mixing, and being a vocalist i can lay my own vocals down to lamb of gods tracks!
I think its a pretty brave move on lamb of gods part doing something like that, shows they have confidence in their finished product.
Anyone else using this?
yeah, i do it for some other things like adding in different guitarlines, changing the song around, adding in new instuments, re-EQing and stuff. the most fun is adding new drum lines

TreWatson

A HUGE FREAKING WEEABOO
Reaction score
Or take their drum lines and riff and jam with some backing.
NEED A DISPENSER HERE NEED A DISPENSER HERE NEED A DISPENSER HERE NEED A DISPENSER HERE NEED A DISPENSER HERE NEED A DISPENSER HERE NEED A DISPENSER HERE NEED A DISPENSER HERE NEED A DISPENSER HERE NEED A DISPENSER HERE NEED A DISPENSER HERE

Basically, I'm saying nice avatar.

but really it comes down to how much you're willing to make out of it.

the producer's edition has tons of possibilities, though also almost none because the drums are mixed as a stereo out track by itself :/

however, if given the choice, I'd max out the kick a little more. an teency bit.