Lamb of God voice on my track

alexdinky

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Long ago I recorded my own track using CoolEditPro, Reaper, ADDrums and some guitar software (don't remember exactly which) either GuitarRig or Revalver. Then just in order to hear how this would sound with vocals I added Randy Blythe's vocals (Lamb of God) from the song "Lost Angels" (Sacrament 2006). Turned out to be pretty good for a home recording:rolleyes:! Please check it out, hope LoG fans (and others) will like it.

Alex Dinky - Lost Angels by alexdinky on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Cheers

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Puncher

Reaction score
Loved it. and I think your version of the chorus is better than the original. but that's just my opinion.

Paulsh90

Reaction score
That was awesome haha It surprisingly well! Mix sounds great as well, although i would have brought the vox up slightly but as their not actually yours its not biggy :p Keep up good work!

alexdinky

Reaction score
That was awesome haha It surprisingly well! Mix sounds great as well, although i would have brought the vox up slightly but as their not actually yours its not biggy :p Keep up good work!

Thanks:) Taking to account shitty gear it was recorded with, yeah it sounds pretty cool. Basic audio card (that came along with the computer), cheap guitar, bass exported out of Guitar Pro LOL :lol:

Possibly I'll re-record it with better equipment soon. Meanwhile enjoy this;)

')