Lamb of God

• Thread starter heilarkyguitar
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

FretWizard88

Reaction score
That opening riff is pretty killer. Kinda gets redundant towards the end though.

jr1092

Avalanche in D Minor
Reaction score
Sounds good, a little different then the last album, but a good different. Thanks for sharing.

NaYoN

Heavy Blog Is Heavy
Reaction score
This is actually a track they did for the Iron Man 2 video game. Not from an upcoming album or anything.

4String

Reaction score
Lamb of God is a great metal band, but the band itself just isn't me.

Petal

Reaction score
Yeah, I agree. Log is awesome, and on doing pretty well. Why would they need to throw in the towel?

ApteraBassist

Reaction score
"Pure American Metal"... that says it all. LoG is the McDonalds of metal. sure they keep coming out with new stuff, but is it really much different than the old stuff?

Insanity

Nurturer
Reaction score
Yeah, I agree. Log is awesome, and on doing pretty well. Why would they need to throw in the towel?

Because metal fans cant seem to handle the fact that some metalbands just get big.
I love LoG and I look forward to new albums.

ivancic1al

Probrem?
Reaction score
Personally I think of LoG as a very good "benchmark" so to speak of modern metal. They're kind of 'straight-ahead' metal if that makes any sense. Love their stuff, they always seem to come up with really good grooves, killer riffs, and catchy songs. So what if they're successful? Doesn't instantly make them undesirable to listen to...

Dan

Reaction score
They have lasted so long and become so popular because their music is good and has remained at a good level.

I dont think they've really made a 'bad' record. Look at bands like Bodom who have become worse with each new record, least the LoG guys are churning out good music even if it is very similar. Amon Amarth are the same.

ApteraBassist

Reaction score
good post. I'm really not a fan of LoG, but i agree, you do have to at least give it to them for stayingas good as they ever were. its really sad how lame and uninspired children of bodom has gotten... on that other thread with the 3 new CoB songs i couldn't listen to any of them all the way through

Dvaienat

Reaction score
good post. I'm really not a fan of LoG, but i agree, you do have to at least give it to them for stayingas good as they ever were. its really sad how lame and uninspired children of bodom has gotten... on that other thread with the 3 new CoB songs i couldn't listen to any of them all the way through

Neither could I... they were OK but not listenable or enjoyable. This LOG song is great though.

Prydogga

Giddyup.
Reaction score
Production-wise they get better each record, and IMO Sacrament was a stellar record on all counts, I wasn't too fussed by Wrath, but 'throwing in the towel' seems like a huge jump to me.

I'm excited to see them do another DVD, their Walk With Me In Hell and Making Of Sacrament were great to watch. Hopefully they do something like that for the next record.

')