Laney Ironheart Studio 15W Rack Amp, 15W Mini Amp, and 15W TI Combo (New for 2013)

• Thread starter HeHasTheJazzHands
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
PmtqCh2.png

A 15W rackmounted Ironheart head (that can be switched to 1W).

The interesting thing is that you get an XLR speaker emulated out, and on top of that, a USB out that send the dry guitar signal to your computer to run into a DAW for reamping or for running into an amp emulator like LePou or Amplitube or whatever you want.

It seems to be the first guitar amp/USB interface hybrid I've ever seen.

EDIT: Thanks for guitarfishbay for letting me know about the 15W Mini Amp. :D

Laney IRT15H - Cyberstore Thomann Français
6498445.jpg

EDIT 2: New TI15 Tony Iommi 15W signature combo

TI15-112-front.jpg

TI15-112 | TONY IOMMI SIGNATURE | Laney

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Anant Naag

hate frets
Reaction score
If this thing works as advertized and there is little latency then I am all over it.

Aztec

On a perennial quest
Reaction score
I quite like the sound and the price is sweet.

rythmic_pulses

Bari/Bass VI Nerd
Reaction score
I think the Ironheart is one hell of an amp, it's price is really decent and with some good tweaking here and there, you can get some fantastic sounds, I think this is a good advancement for the amp, I love Laney stuff hehe...

Aztec

On a perennial quest
Reaction score
Once my Blackmore finds a nice new home I thought I'd get the e530...this Laney really makes me think twice.

guitarfishbay

Reaction score
Sounds like an Ironheart, and the extra features seem good and actually useful.

My only complaint is that it is only 15 watts! If they ever update the fullsize head to have these extra features I would upgrade as soon as possible.

Evil Weasel

Reaction score
I was so close to buying an IRT60H last year. Glad I didn't, means I can get one of these instead. It's either this or an AMT Stonehead. Hard choice.

guitarfishbay

Reaction score
Get the 120h, it is sick. Had mine nice and loud at rehearsal today and it sounded monstrous through my TT412. Honestly Laney really have a great product here and I hope these additions to the series gives Laney the recognition they deserve.

This is interesting too

noUser01

Still can't play.
Reaction score
This may be the excuse I needed to buy a new amp... hmmm... Cheap, sounds great, very interested!

')