Large Pale Moon Ebony Fingerboard Sourcing

• Thread starter StringPluckery
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Omzig

Reaction score
I'm not crazy about any of the boards I see listed currently. Some of the photos for the defective boards look good, but I'm not certain how that works. Have you used their "choose by picture" option before? If I can find the right board/s I'll definitely take you up on that offer. It's awfully kind of you.

No worries, I'll be placing and order UK time about 18:00 Sunday 13/08 (GMT so that can be 5-8 hours ahead of USA), i think you have to pay like £/$ 7 extra to pick out a board which is is a lot IMO, i mean someone has to pick the board anyhows but why does it cost so much for that someone to find the one board you ID...i might understand it if they had 1000's to trawl through but they dont....

I'll be grabbing 5 or so of the " Exotic Ebony Fingerboard Liquidation Classical," and 10 or so of the "Defective Ebony Fingerboard Electric Guitar", i can alway post some pics of the one i recieve and you could pick one or 2 out if you fancy any of them?

TBH i don't really need any more FB wood atm but it's cheap so seems they are worth a punt as they say here in the UK ;)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

StringPluckery

Reaction score
No worries, I'll be placing and order UK time about 18:00 Sunday 13/08 (GMT so that can be 5-8 hours ahead of USA), i think you have to pay like £/$ 7 extra to pick out a board which is is a lot IMO, i mean someone has to pick the board anyhows but why does it cost so much for that someone to find the one board you ID...i might understand it if they had 1000's to trawl through but they dont....

I'll be grabbing 5 or so of the " Exotic Ebony Fingerboard Liquidation Classical," and 10 or so of the "Defective Ebony Fingerboard Electric Guitar", i can alway post some pics of the one i recieve and you could pick one or 2 out if you fancy any of them?

TBH i don't really need any more FB wood atm but it's cheap so seems they are worth a punt as they say here in the UK ;)
I'd really appreciate that.

')