Largest 7-string pic ever :-P

• Thread starter Paul Warren
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Warren

Contributor
Reaction score
I think some of you may have seen this already, but I realized I hadn't been to the forum here in a while so I thought I should show you guys. The guys at EB didn't have a problem with me putting my guitar across my car, so I went for it. :) This is from when I dropped Greg Howe off at the airport after he did a workshop for us. I hope to get lots of pics with artists and the giant 7-string. :) :hbang:
greg_scion.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Elysian

Banned
Reaction score
that is very metal... a friend of mine has a scion xB, i used to hate them till i got in his the first time... and when i was the DD all those times, they drive nice too... he's got 18" motegi's on his, and its white, its a great looking vehicle... too bad his doesn't have a 7 string on it :lol:

D-EJ915

Forum MVP
Reaction score
hahaha, that's awesome \m/

It just needs a giant-ass headstock somewhere which has the tuning pegs numbered. :lol:

Mykie

Fatal Havoc
Reaction score
That is pretty cool with the 7-string on the car, very metal. But I can't stand those cars, a friend of mine has one. I don't know why, I just don't like them.

D-EJ915

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Mykie said:
That is pretty cool with the 7-string on the car, very metal. But I can't stand those cars, a friend of mine has one. I don't know why, I just don't like them.
Yeah they seem to be either love/hate ... my sister hates them but I think they're sweet (plus they hold my shit, which is the same reason I like the Honda fit)...

Pauly

Not so local lefty
Reaction score
I feel guilty for abandoning the JP forum... but it was turning into a Harmony Central when I stopped posting :S

Cool beans, car-graphic wise though.. :yesway:

Roundhouse_Kick

Reaction score
You should post here more often paul.We're MILES more fun than the riff-raff you have to keep in check on the petrucci forum!:lol:

A giant seven string plastered across your car is also the coolest thing ever!
:hbang:

Pauly

Not so local lefty
Reaction score
I have to agree, this forum is the best music/guitar/lefty/poster wise I've encountered. I'm here for the long haul. :wub: