Late NGD: Agile Interceptor 727 Tribal Purple MN

• Thread starter MetalMyke
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MetalMyke

Reaction score
Well, I got this puppy probably late July/early August and I'm fairly impressed with it =D. The neck isn't exactly as thin as I was expecting but the Cepheus pickups are better than I expected so it evens out. The licensed Floyd does alright, and it plays a hell of a lot better than my POS Vendetta. Plus, its dead sexy! If it had a pair of tits and a hole bigger than 1/4", I'd be all over that =D.

MetalFkingMyke

I haven't taken it to my guitar tech yet to get it to my standards, but the action is okay for now, but I'll end up putting some 60s on this because even with the the 27" scale, Drop G is still a bit loosey goosey.

Well, a nice guitar is taken care of...now to find a good half stack. Off to Gear Discussion is suppose, eh?

Let me know what you guys think =D. Sorry if the pictures are bad, I took them with my phone XD.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ewan

Reaction score
I'm really curious about how the cepheus Actives compare to emgs. Let is know if you ever get the opportunity to compare.

MetalMyke

Reaction score
@Lankles: Thanks for fixing the pic dude XD.

@Ewan: I'm actually thinking about swapping them out for Blackouts. But compared to my past experiences with EMGs, they have similar low end, but lack on the treble side, so I end up having to crank my tone knob a little more than I would like to. I think they're decent though. They'll do for now. But I'd indefinably prefer Blackouts.

')