Late NGD Blackmachine B6 (Soundtest inside)

• Thread starter mayx
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

violent mouth

Reaction score
291757_2408353562189_1051706389_2805101_828053906_n.jpg

Heres mine, its a seven....

0 Xero 0

Reaction score
^ Now why did you have to go and post that? Now I have an uncomfortable GAS problem (actually, you just made it bigger...).

JaeSwift

Of Blood and Sawdust
Reaction score
How comfortable is that body, since it's pretty much completely flat? I've always wondered but never got to ask anyone.

mayx

Reaction score
How comfortable is that body, since it's pretty much completely flat? I've always wondered but never got to ask anyone.

It's quite comfy, it has a cutted edge for your forearm and the bridge is what i call übercomfy, you don't feel it! I like the natural feel of the guitar, on the backside it has a cut on the whole contour, so i don't cuts in your body!

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Forearm contours are overrated, IMO. Telecasters and carved top guitars have a "flat" surface and sharp edge, but there are very few positions where that becomes even minutely noticeable. The chamfered edge on the Blackmachine seems like the most practical design to me.

violent mouth

Reaction score
Possibly the most comfortable guitar i uave ever played, the body has perfect cut aways, the guitar has hardly any weight, perfectly balanced,

Althou it is flat bodied the part where your forearm sits is perfectly shapped so is comfy,

Metalus

JP BFR Whore
Reaction score
Ive been wanting a Blackmachine for the longest time now. Too bad I cant afford them :(

violent mouth

Reaction score
Pin from sikth and now aliases has about 5 blackmachines, also leaha has a couple too,
doug loves pin.....(doug the blackmachine himself)

tr0n

djent n00b
Reaction score
Hey mayx, I was wondering when I was going to see your NGD. :) Grats! My other guitars have been badly neglected since I got my B6 back in July.

mayx

Reaction score
Hey mayx, I was wondering when I was going to see your NGD. :) Grats! My other guitars have been badly neglected since I got my B6 back in July.

Yeah, it was a long time, but it was worth it! Greets!

MAJ Meadows SF

on a tone quest
Reaction score
from your front yard, staring into your window
Instead of making a new thread, i inform you that there is a new B6 avaliable:
blackmachine - Home Page

Doug emailed me a week after I saw it too, and said it was already sold. He practically breathed a word about the B2 and B6 and they were gone. There's new gallery pics on his website as well. He did say there will be a few more builds in the coming months, so keep on the lookout.

')