Late NGD: PRS Singlecut Trem 20th Artist Brazilian NOS w/ One Piece Quilt Top

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The sun finally came out here so I decided it was time to grab some proper pics of my SC Trem this afternoon :D This is one of the 2007 NOS Brazilian guitars Dave's Music got in. I got it with a partial trade and they were excellent to deal with.

Prs Singlecut Trem Artist NOS
- 20th Anniversary Birds
- Brazilian Rosewood Board
- One piece quilt top
- Pattern neck profile
- Purple smokeburst finish
- Currently has #6 pickups

The #6 pickups aren't bad, and definitely not as bad as some people say, but I'll probably be swapping them out with a 57/08 hybrid set and some ebony pickup rings I have here when I get around to it. I've added the ebony switch tip and ebony tuner buttons since I got the guitar a couple months ago.

Now to the part everyone cares about, the pics :lol:

IMG_6065_zpsc68c39b2.jpg

IMG_6070_zps7d3d3727.jpg

IMG_6071_zps0010e5d0.jpg

IMG_6059_zps14971132.jpg

IMG_6058_zpsd82ae771.jpg

IMG_6062_zpse8f7a74f.jpg

IMG_6063_zps681dce33.jpg

IMG_6068_zps6e8e2f90.jpg

The actual color of the back looks like the pic above, but the one below showed the grain on the back so I decided to keep it even though the color is off

IMG_6067_zps57952fb0.jpg

IMG_6072_zpsca4b5253.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bouVIP

Reaction score
I love it! Been GASing for a purple PRS lately and this doesn't help. Purple is the only color I find the cream pickup rings and zebra pickups match well with.

DISTORT6

NJ DEVIL
Reaction score
BIG quilt is BIG! DAMN! That color and gold hardware are absolutely perfect together. Very, very nice! :yesway:
I'm still not a #6 fan, so I welcome your pickup swap :D . Tone report after the swap, puhleaze.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Love me some purple quilt!

The ebony tuner buttons are a nice touch too

Yeah I'm a fan of the ebony buttons :agreed:

I love it! Been GASing for a purple PRS lately and this doesn't help. Purple is the only color I find the cream pickup rings and zebra pickups match well with.

I like the cream zebra, but prefer ebony w/hybrid nickel cover pups :2c:

BIG quilt is BIG! DAMN! That color and gold hardware are absolutely perfect together. Very, very nice! :yesway:
I'm still not a #6 fan, so I welcome your pickup swap :D . Tone report after the swap, puhleaze.

Yeah I'm normally not a gold hardware fan, but it works on this guitar.

The #6 pickups are ok but not great. I think either 57/08s or 53/10s will be much better (still not sure which I'm throwing in this guitar).

That top is way more 3D than Dave's stock photos portrayed it! Nice man! :D

Yeah their pics did this no justice at all. The cell photos they sent me did a bit better job and I took the gamble that it would be a nice top. I definitely won, it is insanely 3D :yesway:

')