LateNGD: Dean RC7 Paduk (pics+video)

• Thread starter blastanus
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

blastanus

Shred & Blast
Reaction score
I got this like 3 weeks ago, but couldnt get a camera to take pics, and as you know in this forum, no pics, it didnt happen :nono:
I got the Rc7x also, If somebody wants I can go to more detail how the korean differs from the USA model, but I understand somebody would think that its like comparing apples and oranges, anyway, on with the pics!

12032011119.jpg

I actually like the gloss finish!

12032011120.jpg

12032011122.jpg

The neck is slightly thinner than the rc7x, but also has a slightly better feel to it too

12032011123.jpg

The bolt on screws are also placed differently than the korean model

12032011131.jpg

The all together!

IMG_1810.jpg

One pick taken from a gig I played a week back, a friend of mine said you would never guess from looking at this picture that it was taken at a grindcore show haha :metal:
Tthe guitar weighs a lot but didnt encounter any sore shoulders or neck because of it afterwards, also I like it when the guitar also feels "heavy" and plays heavy too, the paduk tone is bright and punchy, so far very impressed with the sound of it!

Also some phrygian dominant impro shredding for the ......... Albinodroid Guitar Competition
, decided to take part because the backing track sounded sweet and wont hurt to try eh?:flame:The guitar plays great and couldnt recommend it enough!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

LRF

Reaction score
Congratulations, dude. She is so beautiful. It hasn't been a month yet since I picked up my own RC7x. This guitar is like heaven.

Blind Theory

Reaction score
Nice! I love my USA RC7! These things kick so much ass! And VERY, very nice playing in that video, man!

Mendez

Reaction score
Holy crap thats some nice playing :shred:. That guitars looks real nice :hbang:

ROAR

oaf tobar
Reaction score
WOW.
That is my favorite RC7 I've seen.
Congrats man!

scherzo1928

has wood for you
Reaction score
AH, I had been looking for pics of that guitar for a while, since I wanted to show someone what padouk looks like on a guitar.

If I ever got an RC7, that would be the one for sure.

edit: holy shit, sick playing.

sell2792

Reaction score
Amazing guitar. At first the tiny lower horn threw me off but now I'm starting to love em'. Probably the only Dean I'd ever want to own.

Korpau

Reaction score
I'm seriously amazed that someone from Finland got one!
She looks pretty, does she play like she looks?

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Really beautiful guitar and impressive playing. The neck profile looks a little thicker than the previous shots I remember seeing.

')