League of Legends: New Rift - Any Summoners here?

hk_golgatha

has two first names
Reaction score
Anyone on here play League of Legends? I've noticed we've got a fairly sizable Pokemon community as well as a WoW community... So why not LoL?

I'm always curious to see discussion about this game's frequent updates/patches, so if you're here, speak up!

The beta for the new Summoner's Rift was released last night in the TB queue, and I think it's incredible. Feels bigger (camera seems further out), and it's infinitely easier to play on. So much less clutter, and feels incredibly smooth both visually and technically. Dragon and Baron look badass... all in all I'm hella stoked for season 5.

Any thoughts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Svava

Djento ergo sum
Reaction score
Jungle balance is wrecked but yeah other than that I love it!

ASoC

Downpicker \m/
Reaction score
Love the new map, hate the balance on this patch (pls rito Warwick nerfs)

I play daily, and all the updates have made the game look way nicer than it did when I started playing a year ago

Cloudy

Pacific Wood Lab
Reaction score
Tried the new map yesterday, my first game in quite some time.

Lee sin informed me that I am 100% garbage for only going 2/5/11 as support and that I should kill myself.

Yup, league hasn't changed much. :rofl:

riannvyou

Reaction score
Lee sin informed me that I am 100% garbage for only going 2/5/11 as support and that I should kill myself.
0M4fOy

brutalwizard

Pretty Your Petunia
Reaction score
im silver 1 right now in the preseason. I havent been playing to much. Name is olasgardenhose on there.