Leather jeans

• Thread starter Belleal
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JamesM

The Armada
Reaction score
8s7tw.jpg.gif

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
This is just going to be a thread full of GIF reactions isn't it. :lol:

TRENCHLORD

Banned
Reaction score
Made me think of the scene in THE DOORS in which Meg Ryan tells Val that he needs to change his leathers because they're starting to stink.
Nothing against them personally, but my balls need to breath.

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
I'll just leave you with this; if Brad Pitt looks this ridiculous in leather pants, there's no hope for us average guys..........

laweb.jpg

Belleal

Reaction score
No we just aren't a fan of the Creed look. :shrug:
Me either. But Creed isn't the only leather clad. Besides, that chopper in my avatar is mine. And, I have another I'm working here and there. :spock:

Made me think of the scene in THE DOORS in which Meg Ryan tells Val that he needs to change his leathers because they're starting to stink.
Nothing against them personally, but my balls need to breath.
Me too!:lol:

I'll just leave you with this; if Brad Pitt looks this ridiculous in leather pants, there's no hope for us average guys..........

laweb.jpg

:wavey: Its that dumbass jacket & piss poor choice of boots

AxeHappy

Reaction score
And it's also the unfit leather pants. You would think Brad Pitt would know better.

I actually saw that picture in comparison to a recent Hugh Jackman picture as an example of how (Jackman) versus how not (Pitt) to wear leather pants.

Double A

Subhuman
Reaction score
There is a rule for leather pants just like there is a rule for fedoras: you may think you look cool, but you don't.

')