LeCto Mixtests

• Thread starter 123321123
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
FINALLY been getting some good sounds out of this plugin, thanks in no small part to finding an impulse that works with it to bring out it's best qualities.

I've covered Dyscarnate's The Promethean but tuned a step higher, to try out something a little more 'standard' and I did a little breakdown type thing in drop G to test a mix for something a little lower.

The first one, the Dyscarnate cover is also a mixtest for a guitar I'm selling so hit me up if you like how it sounds and like Ibanez.

Gief feedback pl0x:

Ibanez RGR320 Clip by Holy Crap! Lions! on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Recto Style Mixtest by Holy Crap! Lions! on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Beron

Reaction score
Guitar sounds good, but the kickdrum is way too loud imo, takes over everything in the mix.

Reaction score
Guitar sounds good, but the kickdrum is way too loud imo, takes over everything in the mix.

Listening on laptop speakers I can see what you mean, I guess that's an area where my monitors don't translate too well.

Reaction score
Lovin' the vibe of the mix. Low end is kinda wild, gotta tame it. And guitars too soft.

smoogle510

Reaction score
Damn that second clip is amazing! May you please go a little more in depth on how you got that sick tone? (Guitar effect chain, amp settings,type of impulse etc) Also the mix is great! What kick drum is that? Its so punchy.

')