Lee Malia new Jackson

• Thread starter bwh0005
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bwh0005

Reaction score
Lee Malia from Bring Me The Horizon posted these pics of a new Jackson he’s been using live, it’s a bit boring compared to his Artisan inspired epiphone’s. But possibly a prototype for a signature?
IMG_5179.jpeg
IMG_5178.jpeg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Yet Charvel still won't reissue the Surfcaster lol.
Sucks this means the Lee Malia Explorer and RD are gonezo for good though.
EDIT: Jeez, didn't realize he left Epiphone awhile back. Shows how out the loop I am lol.

Stooge1996

Reaction score
The TP6 bridge on it is very cool. Bit of a call back to his vintage Gibsons. I imagine if it sees production it'll be made in china and cost an obscene amount.

Hoss632

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Like everything about it but the headstock. To me just use the fender strat headstock since they are able to do so.

Mathemagician

Reaction score
I like the inlays, I’m ok with the headstock. Kinda Fernandes vibe to it? The body is like a flipped RD with Gumby-er outline.

JK-PA

Reaction score
It would look way better if they used the dominion headstock

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
His Epiphones were cool. This looks like Jackson needed someone to play the abominations Mark Morton left in their warehouse.
This is a Skatecaster, not a Dominion. Honestly, I hope they bandsawed the rest of the Dominions and we never see them again. :lol:

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
I wish they used the Dominion headstock on the Monarkhs, though!

If they got rid of the little nipple/nib at the end of it, it'd be a perfect 3x3 non-metal inline they could use

groverj3

Bioinformagician
Reaction score
If they're looking for people to play Gibsonesque shapes why not the Monarkh? The Skatecaster, and that headstock, aren't really doing anything for me.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
If they're looking for people to play Gibsonesque shapes why not the Monarkh? The Skatecaster, and that headstock, aren't really doing anything for me.
The Monarkh is worse with that ugly-ass cutaway. Much much prefer the Surfcaster shape over that abomination.
Looks bored as fuck playing his own music (which I can totally understand) :rofl:
I've never seen someone look so bored playing a Rhoads lol.

groverj3

Bioinformagician
Reaction score
The Monarkh is worse with that ugly-ass cutaway. Much much prefer the Surfcaster shape over that abomination.

I've never seen someone look so bored playing a Rhoads lol.
The Monarkh looks like an LP to or EC me.

But yeah, apparently this band has been around for a while and I have no idea who they are. I'm officially old.

')