Left handed bad horsie 7 string replica. Whole, or in parts.

• Thread starter Scott
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalpig

Reaction score
Scott, what's up?

Three weeks since I sent the money and no sign of life since September 24th via your Blackberry?
Tell me something, I'm getting nervous.

Felix.

---------------------------

Okay, I just wanted you other guys to know that Scott just responded to me via mail.

He says he's feeling sorry for that, but friday is the earliest day possible for him to go to the post office and send things out.

Maybe he writes a few sentences himself, but I just wanted you to know that he's not up and away with the money. ;)

Greetings
Felix

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

canuck brian

Bowes Guitars
Contributor
Reaction score
Scott - I'm interested in that neck and body - can you PM me?

(i'm local!)

digitalpig

Reaction score
Last weekend, he wrote me that he'll go to the post office and send each of us a tracking number on tuesday. That would have been yesterday and I did not get a reply from him. I just wrote him (again...) what is going on.

I'll post it when he answers.

I still think he's a trustworthy guy that has to fight with several circumstances at the moment, though.

Greetings!
Felix

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

He always answers very quick.

He just told me that the package went out (in fact, it's still tuesday where he lives), but he has no tracking number on the receipt.

I'll get back to you guys when I finally received my pickups.

Greetings!
Felix

groove87

Reaction score
Last weekend, he wrote me that he'll go to the post office and send each of us a tracking number on tuesday. That would have been yesterday and I did not get a reply from him. I just wrote him (again...) what is going on.

I'll post it when he answers.

I still think he's a trustworthy guy that has to fight with several circumstances at the moment, though.

Greetings!
Felix

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

He always answers very quick.

He just told me that the package went out (in fact, it's still tuesday where he lives), but he has no tracking number on the receipt.

I'll get back to you guys when I finally received my pickups.

Greetings!
Felix
got the same mail, but no news on friday (and after)

got a mail today....should be ship friday....wait and see

Status
Not open for further replies.
')