LEFTIES! RG550 Parts

• Thread starter Unknown Doodl3.2
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Unknown Doodl3.2

look at each other..
Reaction score
I'm recycling parts of an old Japanese (91' I believe) RG550. I'm only keeping the locking nut and Lundgren pickup I had installed in the guitar. Let me know if there are any parts in particular you may need!

The two biggest pieces are obviously the Neck and the Edge Bridge. The former has had a splint around the nut repaired 4-5 years ago and has a bit of dirt around the fretboard that would require some good ol' steel wool, but is in otherwise decent playing condition. I can send pics upon request and would like to get something around 180$ shipped OBO.

The Edge bridge is in excellent condition, especially for a now 25 year old piece! I'm hoping to get US200$ shipped for it but willing to entertain offers. color is black and again pics upon request.

I also have a chrome bridge taken from a Mexi Tele that I can sell on the cheap if anyone needs one! has the bridge pickup with it as well.

hit me up, I'm located in Montreal as well for anyone in Canuckistan looking for a deal

Claude

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

')