Lefty neck for right hand s7320

• Thread starter SailorwigZ81
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SailorwigZ81

Intrinsic
Reaction score
I'm currently starting a project and am looking for a lefty ibby neck for a righty s7320. I'm trying to find a neck for the body. I'm starting a semi-universe project but want a reverse headstock. Trying to avoid paying for a custom neck. Any help would be appreciated.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
There was never a lefty 22-fret Ibanez 7-string neck. As for lefty 7-string necks in general, the only one with a locking nut was the RG7420L, which are INCREDIBLY rare. If you find an RG7321L neck, be prepared to do TONS of work to it to get it working with the body (S7320) you have.

Vicious7

Vegetables
Reaction score
^I'm curious about that too.

ibanez-s7320-black-115891.jpg

Looks like an AANJ heel??? :scratch:

Like M.o.M. said, there's too much hoopla to retrofit an existing neck. Save up and do a custom, you'd more than likely like a custom neck anyway.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The S7320, and really all Ibanez 7-strings built after 1997, have the AANJ.

SailorwigZ81

Intrinsic
Reaction score
Yea I was trying to avoid the custom neck. I think I'm going to try to find an rga8 and carry my ideas over to that. It's going to be what I like to call an Ibanez "Galaxy". I'm trying to take a few design cues for the universe models and change them up a bit.

')