LEFTY RG7420!!

• Thread starter Zeff
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeff

Reaction score
Hi, I'm selling a LEFTY RG7420 with a case. I've had this guitar for somewhere around 9 years or so. I'm selling it because I never ever play it. I've seen a couple of these sell for around what I'm asking but in different countries, this one is located in the United States.

I'm asking $1000 obo with free shipping in the US, if outside of the US I'm tacking on whatever it is for shipping. I'd prefer a money order, but I can accept paypal too.

my name is Zeff and I play in Sanctity, yeah we were signed to Roadrunner, but we got dropped this spring.

my ebay name is zeffgod and I have a 100% rating

Notes:
- The guitar is in really good shape, there is a scratch on the back near the neck, I have a large picture of that on the site.
- The guitar hasn't really been played in a year and there is some fret corrosion building up.
- I do NOT have the truss rod cover or strap buttons on the guitar.
- Currently the guitar has 9-52 gauge strings on it.
- The guitar is in Western NC, 28791 zip.

I'm happy to take additional pictures.

little01.jpg

little02.jpg

little03.jpg

more pics available Index of /RG7420L

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Elysian

Banned
Reaction score
i'm probably gonna get in trouble for this, but you don't think 1000 is too steep? i understand OBO, but even 500 seems steep for that guitar, lefty and all...

also, if you want to cure the fret corrosion, get some really fine grade steel wool, like 00 or finer, and polish em up, its a 10 minute job tops, and then while you have the strings off you can lemon oil the fretboard too.

Zeff

Reaction score
The lefties are way rare, I think the last one sold on here was for like 900ish but to France

groove87

Reaction score
I agree that 1000$ is high for a 7420 but for a lefty one it's near the value.
7420L are too rare...It take 2 years for me to find mine....

dunky love

Reaction score
well i would like to throw some offers at ya if your interested my good man! please contact me at dcoopermkp@comcast.net. i'm very interested in this guitar!!! i have been searching for this guitar for a very long time. would like to see if we could work something out! thanks for replying!

Status
Not open for further replies.
')