~*Legator*~ G7 Stealth Black 2023

• Thread starter nightsprinter
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
Alright ladies, gentlemen, and everyone reading... don't trample each other under hoof to get your chance at this highly desirable ultra premium top flight LEGATOR reportedly once owned by NIGHTSPRINTER.

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: 2023 Legator G7 in Stealth Black. 27" Scale, passive hive humbuckers. Legator was nice enough to build a battery box into these in case you want to put active pups in. The flaws are thus: I was examining the low B saddle design and subsequently lost the stock smooth black washer that goes between the threaded tuning peg screw and the backplate of the saddle. Disappeared into the ether like a floyd rose chiclet. So I stuck a small lock washer on its place and it seems to do the job. Someone wanting uniformity can pick up some appropriately sized black washers from McMaster Carr for pennies I am sure. Other than that, a small nick on the stumpstock from string clipping and one of the mounting screws on the aforementioned saddle is a little eaten up, but it still has grip so it can be removed and replaced if someone wants to make it look nicer. Fretwork is alright, no issues on the higher strings. Low B has a bit of light sizzle acoustically in a couple spots when low action is dialed in. Paid about $800 recently for this. Bought a Prestige. Don't need this thing in my house anymore And never want to change a string on it again. please take it away.

Modifications (if any): lock washer in place of stock washer.

Accessories (hardshell case etc): -

Location (City,State or City,Country): MA

International OK?: Not at this time.

Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM here

References (eBay or other forum userid): Nightsprinter Sound on Reverb

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $375+ real cost shipping w Pirate Ship. DM your zip for a quote.

20240718_133314.jpg

20240714_130859.jpg

20240714_131012.jpg

20240714_130934.jpg

20240714_130917.jpg

20240720_100126.jpg

20240720_100255.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Latest posts

')