Legator Matt Bachand Signature Model

• Thread starter SoItGoesRVA
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SoItGoesRVA

Do You Even Riff?
Reaction score
First, the new one.

5978_505960256136402_1344774454_n.jpg

I don't think it looks awful, but I prefer the RGA, even with that graphic. Discuss.

guitars_ibanez_mbm1_matt%20bachand_00.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Eww.

At least the Ibanez was a high end Prestige model.

SoItGoesRVA

Do You Even Riff?
Reaction score
Yeah. You could refinish the RGA and have an awesome looking awesome playing instrument (Like that sparkle one I saw on here a while back). The legator just looks cheap. and I don't like the pickguard.

Reaction score
More "signature" models from a new company selling cheap-looking guitars at premium prices. No thanks, S7... I mean Legator.

And I prefer the RGA with the lame graphic. The Legator is fugly IMO... WTF is up with that pickguard thing? :lol:

Church2224

Guitar Whore
Reaction score
This makes as much sense as Jon Donais leaving ESP with his sexy sig model for the boring and bland B.C. Rich model.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
This makes as much sense as Jon Donais leaving ESP with his sexy sig model for the boring and bland B.C. Rich model.

Funny that you mention that, as he too has jumped on the Legator bandwagon. :lol:

HurrDurr

Lord of all Things
Reaction score
If I could see a full shot of that Legator, I could have a more valid idea of whether I like it or not. It looks good, at least the body does though and I dig the aesthetic with that wooden pick guard. What I don't like is the Babicz stop bar. I'm sure it's fine and dandy and the bridge is great, but I can't deal with billboards on my guitar, sorry. On the other hand, the Ibby Prestige looks great and probably plays miles better than the Legator, but damn that skull graphic... Damn.

HurrDurr

Lord of all Things
Reaction score
Am I the only member on this forum that has no problem with the way the Legators look? I honestly don't find anything in their guitars (from pictures on this site, at least) that look "cheap".

jephjacques

BUTTS LOL
Reaction score
I actually kind of like the pickguard/control cover thing. That is one weird looking bridge though.

It's miles better looking than that Ibanez, which has "I wear Ed Hardy shirts and a fedora" written all over it.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
I dig it. A lot. More than the Ibanez.

Not digging Jon's sig, though. His ESP and LTD sigs were better looking.

SoItGoesRVA

Do You Even Riff?
Reaction score
Now that I can see the full shot, the headstock further ruins it for me on that model. Would look better with a 3-to-a-side w/ a darker color IMO. or at least a reversed stock.

cwhitey2

BlackendCrust Metal™
Reaction score
I don't think it looks that bad :ugh:

But then again I know nothing about the company

Latest posts

')