LePou LeCab 1.0 cab impulse plugin...HELP

• Thread starter spattergrind
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

spattergrind

Reaction score
Ok, so I'm trying out the impulse thing with LeCab 1.0, and when I load cabs into it, they seem to work fine, and then all the sudden, the whole DAW freezes up (you can't click on anything or close the program without using task manager)

Its an awesome plug-in for cab simulator(best I've seen) and all, but I just don't get why it keeps messing things up, when it was fine yesterday...

HELP!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

the unbearable

doesn't djent, sorry
Reaction score
#3 most dangerous city in the U.S.... makes you fe
that's the only thing i don't like about lecab. it's a massive fuckin processor hog. i wish it'd be addressed, as like you said it's a killer deconvolver.

the only thing i figure that's the problem, is that lecab compensates for impulse length automatically. hopefully 2.0 will be a little easier on the old cpu.......

spattergrind

Reaction score
well i hope 2.0 comes out soon.

Like I said LeCab is like the best I've seen because of its simplicity and the features it has. Is there anything similar?.....not KeFIR or boogex or whatever...

shredguitar7

Reaction score
i dont like Boogex, but to each their own. i prefer KeFir.. works like a charm, nice and simple..

')