Les Paul Guitar GAS!

• Thread starter Astral Worm
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Chuck

Reaction score
I love mine, feels so easy & comfortable to play, with a suprisingly thinner neck I thought but not sure if this is normal. Ill post mine when Im home.

Thinner neck? Oh shi... for real? If most of the Orville's have thinner necks, then shit I might have to get one :lol:

Mordacain

Formerly 1-watt brigadier
Reaction score
Thinner neck? Oh shi... for real? If most of the Orville's have thinner necks, then shit I might have to get one :lol:

Played one that felt like the 60's thin for the most part, but it is a guitar made for the Japanese market, which by and large have slimmer necks.

donray1527

djack of all trades
Reaction score
I think it's half the fun buying a gibson, is that you know you supported an American business and in turned payed an American worker. I'd rather send my money to Kalamazoo Michigan or Nashville Tennessee than over seas. That's why I like EBMM, gibbys, charvels, and carvins so much. Speaking of which, someone needs to post some carvin single cuts here haha

Chuck

Reaction score
I think it's half the fun buying a gibson, is that you know you supported an American business and in turned payed an American worker. I'd rather send my money to Kalamazoo Michigan or Nashville Tennessee than over seas. That's why I like EBMM, gibbys, charvels, and carvins so much. Speaking of which, someone needs to post some carvin single cuts here haha

But the Japs are better.

Robby the Robot

The President Bits
Reaction score
I hate all of you. Especially you Mike. :lol: Seriously though this thread makes me miss my Epiphone Les Paul Standard.

')