lgm 7's will rule the hand made world

• Thread starter terrorsound
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

terrorsound

Reaction score
I've known Jeremy for a while and the guy has alot of guitar luther talent man. He is currently building me 2 - 7 string guitars from scratch and these 2 will be used to record my Independent terrorsound cd. The inlays on the 2 being built will set these above all others. The builds will take a while but I'm willing to wait. The recordings I did on acidplanet are on Ibanez 7620's and esp MH 307 customs. The 2 he is building will be mahogany and swamp ash, using emg 707's, original floyd 7's and emg 81 7's.. Top quality all the way, I selected the hardware, electronics, core wood and quilt maple tops. One will be sour apple burst over 4-5A, the other will be deep arctic burst over 4-5A.

That's it for my guitar collection, no more..

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff

Banned from Reality
Reaction score
where in IL are you?

terrorsound

Reaction score
shitport where the hillbillys run red lights and act like
overall jackasses..

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I'd love a Leviathan. Shame Jeremy doesn't sign up here and let us know what's new and on the horizon with them.

Jeff

Banned from Reality
Reaction score
terrorsound said:
shitport where the hillbillys run red lights and act like
overall jackasses..

Freeport?

jim777

Seen all good people
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I just flew out of Chicago today, great freakin' town! But you said your 7's would be mahogany and swampash with maple tops? Is that one mahogany, and one swampash, both with maple tops? What's the wait like; will you have them by Christmas? Can't wait to see pics of these, I love those body shapes.

Good Luck with them!

jim

chris9

Reaction score
i,m waiting for my lgm 8 string i can,t wait.
the waiting time is pretty long but i,m sure it will be worth the wait i,ll post some pics when i get it, its going to be nuclear green(very cool)

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Nice, You'll be the first here to get one..will you not?
Anyway, Congrats. :yesway:

Jeff

Banned from Reality
Reaction score
chris9 said:
i,m waiting for my lgm 8 string i can,t wait.
the waiting time is pretty long but i,m sure it will be worth the wait i,ll post some pics when i get it, its going to be nuclear green(very cool)

I am really interested to see what you think, because I don't know of anyone that actually has a completed LGM 8 string. They look great though, and are a good alternative to Conklin.

jtm45

Reaction score
I think his work looks top-notch but i just couldn't put up with that headstock personally.
It's just that 'droopy' bit on the end, :eek: bleuchhhhh!!!!

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Not to hijack, but what's the reverse-headstock 'nez in your avatar? I have a crazy soft spot for reverses. :D

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I don't think Jeremy has completed a Leviiiathan 8 yet. He had one in progress, but its completion was delayed because he had to wait quite a long time for the bridge and pickup to come in.

I chatted with him yesterday, and he's got a bit of a backlog of work to finish up. His workload has been complicated by the heavy flooding in southern Alberta in the last couple of weeks. His power has gone out at the shop pretty much every day, making it next to impossible to do any kind of paint work. He's planning on getting a lot of guitars into the spray booth in the second week of July, so hopefully that'll get quite a few guitars closer to delivery. (Including mine.)

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
darren said:
I don't think Jeremy has completed a Leviiiathan 8 yet. He had one in progress, but its completion was delayed because he had to wait quite a long time for the bridge and pickup to come in.

I chatted with him yesterday, and he's got a bit of a backlog of work to finish up. His workload has been complicated by the heavy flooding in southern Alberta in the last couple of weeks. His power has gone out at the shop pretty much every day, making it next to impossible to do any kind of paint work. He's planning on getting a lot of guitars into the spray booth in the second week of July, so hopefully that'll get quite a few guitars closer to delivery. (Including mine.)

You ordered one? Sweet, Darren. You'll have to give us plenty of pics and a review, and maybe some sound samples?

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
Chris said:
Not to hijack, but what's the reverse-headstock 'nez in your avatar? I have a crazy soft spot for reverses. :D

Are you referring to JTM45's avatar? That's the LACS Dino Cazares custom he acquired recently. :hbang:

jtm45

Reaction score
Chris said:

Beat me to it there Shannon,lol.
SHANNON; I posted a pic of those BareKnuckes Warpig 7's for you to check-out too http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2096

Yeah,it's what he said. I never really used to be into reverse headstocks but i suddenely took a severe liking to them and this turned up (and i'm a huge Fear Factory fan!) and i had to try and get it.

Apologies to those who've already had to put up with the many pics i've posted of the guitar :). I promise these will be the last......for now ;).
dino3.jpg

dinoLive2.jpg

Dino makes this guitar look tiny,lol.
RG9.jpg

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
The Dark Wolf said:
You ordered one? Sweet, Darren. You'll have to give us plenty of pics and a review, and maybe some sound samples?
Oh, believe me, it'll be very well documented and reviewed when it arrives. :evil:

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Well shit, EMG and all. That's fucking awesome. :yesway: It's counterpart isn't all that terrible either. :D

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Shannon said:
Are you referring to JTM45's avatar? That's the LACS Dino Cazares custom he acquired recently. :hbang:

I'm sure you said something important, but to be honest I was just staring at your avatar. :eek:

')