lgm 7's will rule the hand made world

• Thread starter terrorsound
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jtm45

Reaction score
Hey Flo'.
Have you seen Dino's Universe ?

I've got a picture of it somewhere (not a very big one mind you). I'll post it if i can find it.;)

Allen Garrow

Famous Beaver Hunter
Reaction score
chris9 said:
i,m waiting for my lgm 8 string i can,t wait.
the waiting time is pretty long but i,m sure it will be worth the wait i,ll post some pics when i get it, its going to be nuclear green(very cool)

nuclear GREEN! Dude you know you must post pictures right?

~A

Allen Garrow

Famous Beaver Hunter
Reaction score
Shannon said:
Are you referring to JTM45's avatar? That's the LACS Dino Cazares custom he acquired recently. :hbang:

Shannon,,,dude your avatar,,, is that the "Chest" of your singer in Charlie Drown?

Sweet..... :wallbash: :bowdown:
~A

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
jtm45 said:
Hey Flo'.
Have you seen Dino's Universe ?

I've got a picture of it somewhere (not a very big one mind you). I'll post it if i can find it.;)
I have seen several. That guitar which you obtained tops 'em all though.

terrorsound

Reaction score
the wait will be a year or longer, tone wood will be 1 mahogany, 1 swamp ash both with 4-5A tops based on the roswell star 7 but with emg's real floyd rose 7 string trems.
One is called the klingon because it will use klingon symbols for inlays
the second will be the visitor, crop circle inlays, etc.. these 2 should be killer..

chris9

Reaction score
Polaris20 said:
I am really interested to see what you think, because I don't know of anyone that actually has a completed LGM 8 string. They look great though, and are a good alternative to Conklin.

yeah i,m looking forward to getting it i,ve been waiting since march because of pickup problems cos i wanted a neck pickup as well. i,ll see how it compairs to my conklin 9 now that is a beast!!!!!

chris9

Reaction score
Allen Garrow said:
nuclear GREEN! Dude you know you must post pictures right?

~A
yeah i thought it would look different i,ll get some pics as soon as i get it.
i should get it soon i hope!!!!!

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
Chris said:
I'm sure you said something important, but to be honest I was just staring at your avatar. :eek:

I seem to get that a lot around here. I guess that means I have EXCELLENT taste. ;)

And Drew, I'm sharing the stage with her tonight! I'll have pics. :wub: < Finally, I have a reason to use this SUPER-gay Chris-approved emoticon. LOL

tonewhore

Double down baby
Reaction score
terrorsound said:
it's 40 minutes away from chicago, a small suburb.
Freeport eh? Not quite a suburb, but that's cool, I live in Rockford.

terrorsound

Reaction score
tonewhore said:
Freeport eh? Not quite a suburb, but that's cool, I live in Rockford.

I used to live in bridgeport in chicago so to me it's a small town atmosphere.
I'll never go back to the city, too much crime man.

Going to gigantour aug 12'th to see megadeth, fearfactory and symphony x, the show should be awsome, 3 of my top bands in one night.. :evil:

Karl Hungus

You're no daisy.
Contributor
Reaction score
I'd be really interested to know how people get on with their LGM customs. I've been seriously thinking of getting one, and recently I had a notion of getting a fixed bridge Leviathan 7 string with a piezo as an alternative to the Petrucci 7 string I've had my eyes on.

No offense to Petrucci users mind you, but I think the Leviathan could be far cooler. And of course, I'd prefer the fixed bridge.

Donnie

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Karl Hungus said:
No offense to Petrucci users mind you, but I think the Leviathan could be far cooler. And of course, I'd prefer the fixed bridge.
You are soooooo going to rot in hell! :fawk: :lol:
It's all personal preferance, when it comes down to it. :D I just love my guitars.

Karl Hungus

You're no daisy.
Contributor
Reaction score
Donnie said:
You are soooooo going to rot in hell! :fawk: :lol:
It's all personal preferance, when it comes down to it. :D I just love my guitars.

At least I'll be surfing that lake of fire in STYLE! :hbang:

Seriously though, I think for that kinda price I'd rather go custom. Not sure about the US, but it would cost me 3000 Euro to get a 7 String Petrucci, and that's from Germany. Could be closer to 4k locally. Fixed bridge Leviathan works out at a mere 1400 euro. Add a few other options such as 27" scale, locking tuners, full piezo system and a distressed diamond plate pickguard, so that could bring the price up a few hundred more, but that's serious bang for your buck right there and some awesome looking guitar!

I don't go for high-end guitars because I don't think their worth it compared to a custom job.

Said Leviathan would absolutely shred though. :shred:

')