Lightweight FRFR Suggestions?

• Thread starter Conspiracy795
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey there,

I pretty much use a Helix for 99% of my live gigs now and currently run it through an Line 6 L2T. I love the L2T and I think it's perfect. I use it as a back line/stage volume speaker and then go to FOH directly from the Helix. Right now I only have one and plan on picking up a second to run in stereo. The speaker weighs about 40lbs currently, which isn't heavy I know ( especially compared to my previous tube rig)...but..

That being said, I wanted to know if there were any lighter options for smaller stages/home practice and portable. The Line 6 speaker is 10" however was thinking of something like the Alto TX208 or 210s as they're super light (14lb and 20lb respectively) but wanted to know if anyone else has experience with them or any alternative that is light/cheap and portable. I also have my studio monitors at home but they aren't portable.

I'm not tooo concerned about how differently they'll sound between the L6 and the second speaker but closer the better since I use the L2T at gig volume to test patches.

I've been through all the threads through google but most are a few years old.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

lewis

Reaction score
Hey there,

I pretty much use a Helix for 99% of my live gigs now and currently run it through an Line 6 L2T. I love the L2T and I think it's perfect. I use it as a back line/stage volume speaker and then go to FOH directly from the Helix. Right now I only have one and plan on picking up a second to run in stereo. The speaker weighs about 40lbs currently, which isn't heavy I know ( especially compared to my previous tube rig)...but..

That being said, I wanted to know if there were any lighter options for smaller stages/home practice and portable. The Line 6 speaker is 10" however was thinking of something like the Alto TX208 or 210s as they're super light (14lb and 20lb respectively) but wanted to know if anyone else has experience with them or any alternative that is light/cheap and portable. I also have my studio monitors at home but they aren't portable.

I'm not tooo concerned about how differently they'll sound between the L6 and the second speaker but closer the better since I use the L2T at gig volume to test patches.

I've been through all the threads through google but most are a few years old.

Headrush 108.
2000 watts. Sounds amazing and literally fits in a case -

hutxv7h-jpg.3293588

108_12_thumb.jpg

Reaction score
Oh wow that actually checks off all boxes haha. I might buy two of them tomorrow! Will test em out. Thank you!

Bentaycanada

Reaction score
Headrush 108 ALL DAY LONG! I had one with my HX Stomp, and it was incredible! If I go digital again, that's my first purchase!

lewis

Reaction score
Headrush 108 ALL DAY LONG! I had one with my HX Stomp, and it was incredible! If I go digital again, that's my first purchase!
I want one so bad for home practicing and to dial in/setup my pedalboard rig.

Plus 2 inputs makes guitar + backing track jams an enjoyable breeze (i have two 112 Headrushes)

')