Like, a while ago...

• Thread starter ArtDecade
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ArtDecade

Way Cool Jr
Reaction score
... when satellite radio was still a thing, there was a skateboarder named Jason Ellis that used to have a show until they fired him. Anyone else remember that guy? For some reason he popped into my head when I saw a reddit thread about Jason Mayhem Miller. I jumped onto Miller's wiki page and he had been arrested just about every year since 2013 except for one year when he was in a cell. #bullybeatdown

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I see him on youtube shorts all the time with Tony and maybe Steve-O? I had no idea Jason had NYT best selling book either.

I have lived under a rock for a number of years though.

ArtDecade

Way Cool Jr
Reaction score
Jason Mayhem Miller was quite the character.
Remember that time when he was "live-tweeting" a standoff with the LA SWAT team? He sent off that one tweet along the lines of "please don't let them shoot me - they are scaring my dog"

jaxadam

Reaction score
I didn’t follow him much after the ufc/wec/strikeforce or whatever promotions he was doing back then but I just remember some bizarre interviews and antics. I did a quick YouTube search and didn’t find any of the good stuff I remember but I’ll have to go down the rabbit hole later,

')