Like new Agile Septor 827

• Thread starter omgmjgg
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

omgmjgg

WTFCAKES
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: The guitar plays and looks great! Very low action, but the bottom three strings have some fret buzz(I've just been lazy and haven't fixed it yet). The neck is very fast I actually prefer it over a 2228 neck.
Modifications (if any): Completely stock
Accessories (hardshell case etc): hsc
Location (City,State or City,Country): Manchester, TN
Contact Info (No Phone #s): Talk to me here or through pm.
References Required (eBay or other forum userid): My iTrader on here should be enough, if you would like more just ask.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): I'm mainly just looking to trade for another 7. If I had to sell it I would want 650 plus shipping.

Guitars i'M INTERESTED in: 1077xl, 2077xl, JP7, Universe, sc607B and I'm willing to put cash on any deal to make it equal.
Pictures:

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/extended-range-guitars/119309-new-septor-827-for-me-yay.html

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

xshreditupx

tats+metal=life
Reaction score
i have a 1986 kramer custom shop beretta usa, single hum (jb) original old school floyd rose, super fast neck. in GREAT shape. i was selling it for 800 but i might be into working something out. the kramer is a neptune custom shop, its the best playing 6 i have ever owned, only getting rid of it because i need an 8. any interest? black on black, with white and black pup.

MChadwick

Reaction score
Would you be interested in a ESP Viper 407. Good condition and esp custom case?

I live in Nashville drive to you.

btsdaniel

Reaction score
would you be interested in a trade for an 8 string esp 418fm??

Poncho

10 stringer
Reaction score
Trade for an Ashton acoustic and half of my bagel?

Edit : I wish I did have something worthy of trade. I would like to try a Septor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')