Limited time offer (11/30/06): KxK Superstrat 7-string for $999

• Thread starter noodles
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
ST27k.jpg

ST27l.jpg

For a very limited time (not sure of the cut off date yet), Rob is offering these guitars for $999, with a very limited list of options:

- Choice of color
- Neck pickup for $80 more
- Inlay options (extra charges apply)
- Choice of 25.5" or 27" (+$80) scale length
- Choice of 4 headstock shapes (inline, inline reverse, 4+3, 3+4)
- Comes with a Coffin case.

Rob just made me aware of this, so I'm not going to be able to answer all your questions. If you want a smoking guitar, without a lot of bells and whistles, then here is your chance to get one at a really great price.

You can still get one loaded to the hilt, of course (you'll just pay more for it). Rob just wanted to offer you guys an opportunity to get in the door for not much scratch, and as such is limiting the options so he can knock them out quicker. Keep in mind that if it is not listed as an option above, then it is not available for this price (sorry, trem guys).

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

VforVendetta00

Reaction score
that is a great offer. damn it, anyone wanna buy carvin 727 with a X2N in the bridge? lol

oh yea, you should list, body and neck woods, pickup choices, the cost for a floyd and how much to put down for one.

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
What pickups are included for that price, EMG's or passives? Looking at the upcharge for a neck pickup and the prices on the V7 I'm guessing EMG's?

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure they're EMG, since that is the standard pickup he uses. At most, it would be an upcharge for a non-standard pickup. At a grand, it's not like paying a little more for a pickup should be a good deal. This thing will eat anything in it's price range.

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
noodles said:
I'm pretty sure they're EMG, since that is the standard pickup he uses. At most, it would be an upcharge for a non-standard pickup. At a grand, it's not like paying a little more for a pickup should be a good deal. This thing will eat anything in it's price range.

Thought so. This is soo tempting as it works out at only £525...

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
metalfiend666 said:
Thought so. This is soo tempting as it works out at only £525...

Well, plus duty and shipping. Still, it will be an absolute steal, and this low price gives you a chance to get in one for a lot less than normal.

You know you want it...

Jeff

Banned from Reality
Reaction score
Fuck Fuck FUCK!!!! I want one. I don't imagine he'd except a Strativarius Bach silver trumpet for it, would he?

:D

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
noodles said:
Yes. Keep in mind, though, that he can knock one of these out a whole lot faster than most of his stuff. Give him a call and ask him about build times.

This price won't stick around long. If you want one of these at some point, do what I would do and sell something. I've sold tons of guitars in the past to by nicer gear.

That sounds easier than it actually is. In order to sell something, someone has to buy it, and there's where the problem lies :lol:

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry for things being out of order, but I was configuring SSH on a server at the same time I was surfing. Multi-tasking 1, Noodles 0 :lol:

technomancer said:
Hmmm, it's a 50% deposit, correct?

Yes. Keep in mind, though, that he can knock one of these out a whole lot faster than most of his stuff. Give him a call and ask him about build times.

This price won't stick around long. If you want one of these at some point, do what I would do and sell something. I've sold tons of guitars in the past to by nicer gear.

JJ Rodriguez said:
That sounds easier than it actually is. In order to sell something, someone has to buy it, and there's where the problem lies :lol:

That's what the 50% down is for. He uses the money to buy materials.

bulb

Reaction score
DAMN YOU NOODLES AND KXK!! You guys wont be happy till im fucking homeless and wearing a "will play guitar and dance like a monkey for money" sign round my neck....

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
bulb said:
DAMN YOU NOODLES AND KXK!! You guys wont be happy till im fucking homeless and wearing a "will play guitar and dance like a monkey for money" sign round my neck....

See if you hadn't made that impulse buy you'd have the money :lol:

But yes, I feel the same way ;)

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
noodles said:
That's what the 50% down is for. He uses the money to buy materials.

I know that, I just mean that I can't sell my guitar to fund the custom if no one buys mine. I might actually have a deal going through for my RG7CT though, but that money unfortunately has to go mostly to bills, I think the remainder might get me some tools, not too sure yet.

')