Limited time offer (11/30/06): KxK Superstrat 7-string for $999

• Thread starter noodles
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
noodles said:
deuce3.jpg

:idea:

:rofl:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Well I've got my mate very interested and he's e-mailing Rob later. I'm very torn now as to if I should sell my beloved S7420 for one of these. Sure I'll get a kick arse guitar, but I know I'll regret selling the S series. It's the only thing I can sell that'll get me enough cash right now, there's no way I'm selling the UV.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
metalfiend666 said:
Well I've got my mate very interested and he's e-mailing Rob later. I'm very torn now as to if I should sell my beloved S7420 for one of these. Sure I'll get a kick arse guitar, but I know I'll regret selling the S series. It's the only thing I can sell that'll get me enough cash right now, there's no way I'm selling the UV.

Yeah I'm looking at my RG8670 and my S7420FMTT and wondering if I should sell one of them...

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
What are the body/neck woods that come stock for $999?

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
noodles said:
ST27k.jpg

ST27l.jpg

For a very limited time (not sure of the cut off date yet), Rob is offering these guitars for $999, with a very limited list of options:

- Choice of color
- Neck pickup for $80 more
- Inlay options (extra charges apply)
- Choice of 25.5" or 27" (+$80) scale length
- Choice of 4 headstock shapes (inline, inline reverse, 4+3, 3+4)
- Comes with a Coffin case.

Rob just made me aware of this, so I'm not going to be able to answer all your questions. If you want a smoking guitar, without a lot of bells and whistles, then here is your chance to get one at a really great price.

You can still get one loaded to the hilt, of course (you'll just pay more for it). Rob just wanted to offer you guys an opportunity to get in the door for not much scratch, and as such is limiting the options so he can knock them out quicker. Keep in mind that if it is not listed as an option above, then it is not available for this price (sorry, trem guys).
:eek: Wow, that is very nice, I love the finish too. Sharp lookin' guitar! :metal:

OzzyC

:ubersquint:
Reaction score
i wish i knew my parents credit card #
:noplease::ugh:

:lol:

very nice....i think in a few years from now when i get a job that pays enough that i can afford a few luxuries that will be the first thing on my list :yesway:

Cancer

Gazzmask
Reaction score
Ever see those commercials of those little Ethiopian kids with the big bellies.....?

That was I look like from all this GAS....

Thanks Dave ....no really...:lol:

Ahole

Reaction score
I've emailed him too now, the woods used are Mahogany for the body, mapleneck and a ebony fretboard.

Scott

Aye.
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't see why this couldn't be available lefty. I mean, nothing was used that is available right handed only, like a OFR-7 would be for example.

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
Pauly said:
Not that I can afford it right now, but.. lefty?

I'm not sure, but I'll ask. Since Rob doesn't do CNC guitars, I don't see any reason why it should matter.

zimbloth said:
What are the body/neck woods that come stock for $999?

Maple neck, ebony fretboard, mahogany wings.

metalfiend666 said:

Honestly, you can always pick up another S7420 somewhere down the road. This deal won't be back, and this guitar is honestly much, much better than an S7420.

maliciousteve

Contributor
Reaction score
Damn if i had the money i'd order one. But with a Bareknuckle Painkiller 7 and in dark purple/black metallic paint job.

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
Not sure, Rob didn't tell me an exact date. You could always drop him a line and tell him your situation. He's pretty good about answering e-mail (I know that would be an expensive phone call for you), so try that route.

Remember, you only need $500 (about 250 pounds?) up front for the deposit. If you can scrape that up, you'll have time to sell stuff to fund this. That's what I did with my V7.

Ken

Forum MVP
Reaction score
This is dirty pool, old man. :nono: :lol:

Especially since I just made arrangements to sell one of my 7620's. A chance to get something completely custom m... Fuck. Must stop talking to myself now.

Any ETA on the discount deadline, so I know how long to stay in my room? :D

')