Limited time offer (11/30/06): KxK Superstrat 7-string for $999

• Thread starter noodles
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

the.godfather

Mr. Flibble
Reaction score
A deadline would be great, even if its just a rough date. As I am in the same situation as you, and would have to sell some stuff to fund it. I have already emailed him and told him what I want in a custom. He's a great guy to email, responds nice and quickly too which is good to see.

Cancer

Gazzmask
Reaction score
Random thought:

Hey guys, remember that Sevenstring.org guitar we were talking about awhile ago?

Might this be it?

<Edit>More random thoughts:

The similiarly (re:same) equipped V7 is 1399.00$, or 400 more....

My stomach hurts....

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
I dropped Rob a line, asking for a end date. I let him know that a lot of you guys would have to sell stuff to afford it, and really need to plan this out.

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Here's Rob's reply to me. Not mention of an end date though.

KXK Guitars said:
Hello James,
Most EMG, Dimarzio, or Seymour duncans are available for this special at no extra additional charge. I have not talked with EMG about the availability of the 60-7. If they do make it then it will be available.

Solid colors are available at no charge. Metallics, pearls, multicolor are additional price as listed on the website. Oiled neck is a $100 charge.

Inlays are available at additional charge. See website for normal inlay types and costs. Custom inlays are available on request.

Rob

There you go guys, EMG's or passives at no price difference. :woohoo:

Samer

Dybbuk
Reaction score
Just sent him an email.

I am going to be selling my B.C. Rich USA warlock 7 string to fund this

What pick up choices are you guys going to go for?
Also what will the head stock look like with 3+4?

Cancer

Gazzmask
Reaction score
Hey Dave:

I don't supposed their any way of getting some side view shots, is there?

I saw the Photobucket ones (the V8 {hehheheheh, its a tomatoe} is coming along well), just wondering if we can get some differnt perspectives.

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
The guitar is getting shipped out to me as we speak. Expect a whole lot of pics when it arrives. :yesway:

Samer

Dybbuk
Reaction score
Just so you guys know this is available with 27 frets for $60 more

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I got to play Dave's KxK V briefly, out in front of the Capital building, while I was down in DC for the election. I'm sure every single Secret Service guy within sight freaked when he pulled a massive case out of the back of his truck, but the guitar inside was pretty damned cool.

You could tell it was hand-made and hand-finished, but that was part of the vibe that made it as cool as it was. If I wasn't broke and he offered some kind of a trem and an oil finish, I'd be all over this right now. As it is, I'm not ruling it out completely.

jacksonplayer

The Fusion Guy!
Contributor
Reaction score
Just so you guys know this is available with 27 frets for $60 more

:eek:

Oh great, now I have yet another excuse to buy one. I wonder if the lower cutaway is any deeper? I assume this would preclude getting a neck pickup.

')