Line 6 announcement on January 23rd. New amp?

• Thread starter HeHasTheJazzHands
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

PF Chang

Reaction score
While I'm really disappointed that this isn't the PA speaker with the built-in Pod HD I was hoping for, I might consider one for practice. I already own an iPad and I won't have to disturb the local wildlife with my 5150.

Apparently, Laney is filling in that market if you already have a pod.

Insinfier

Reaction score

Lain

Reaction score
Thanks Insinfier. Wonder what they will cost....

Guitar playing is just too expensive. :rolleyes:

Chris O

Not The Dude...
Reaction score
So...I played with the 75 watter for a bit on Sunday.

It sounded okay. Nothing special, but not bad. The tone-matching was passable. Again, not good, but not bad. Very neat, clean package. It could get loud (I was in a store, so I didn't really push it), but I don't think I'd try to gig with it.

Fun tool - if I wanted an amp that had decent sounds, and is super intuitive to use, this is one of the easiest choices out there. The app is super easy to use - I downloaded it while I sat in front of the amp in the store, and was instantly navigating around with the resulting sounds I would expect from a Pod-based product.

I won't buy one, as I have everything covered in terms of what it is capable of, but if I was dumping all my gear for a small "on-the-go" type amp, I'd probably get one. It also sounded very good when I streamed my iTunes stuff through it.

Kristianx510

Reaction score
The Guitar Center I work at got these in today. Such an amazing practice amp! I demoed it for a couple of my friends and they bought it immediately. It might not have the most amazing sound to it, but the features speak for themselves if you ask me. Also notable, the size and weight of it make it even better.

JP7

Laughs and Shreds
Reaction score
^ That's cool bro! I saw these at NAMM and they are cool for just jamming around!

Kristianx510

Reaction score
^ That's cool bro! I saw these at NAMM and they are cool for just jamming around!

Yeah dude they rule for that! Speaking of NAMM, thanks again for showing me those Mayones haha. It was great seeing you there.

')