Line 6 Helix Rack

• Thread starter bobbybuu
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bobbybuu

Lower it to H-Flat
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Line 6 Helix Rack in mint condition. Was only used in the studio for some needed reamping. Hasn't left my gator case since (case and power amp not included).
Modifications (if any):None
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Power cord, original USB stick, original box, and manual.
Location (City,State or City,Country): North Carolina
International OK? : Maybe???
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM me
References (eBay or other forum userid): Plenty of feedback on SS.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): I'm looking to trade for a high end gear (amps, guitars, ect.). I'm really interested in Orange Amps (Dual Dark, a Rockerverb 100 Combo or head and 2x12), Bogner Uberschall, maybe a Mesa Mark V or Kemper. I'm also interested in high end guitars (PRS USA guitars, EGC guitars and basses, Headless guitars, Caparison guitars, maybe a Music Man Majesty. I'm open to other offers, but that is mainly what I'm looking for.

Pictures:

image2_1.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bobbybuu

Lower it to H-Flat
Reaction score
Lol, I'm already getting alot of offers for things I'm not looking for, so...LETS OPEN THE FLOOD GATES. If you have anything of value that you think I might be interested in, send me an offer. Trade, cash + trade, just cash..."all are welcome".

I think I'll keep bumping until 06/06, after that, I think I'll just hold on to it.

')