Line 6 M13 pedalboard modeler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Variant

Banned
Reaction score
Description: Mint condition Line 6 M13 pedalboard modeler thingus, allows you to run any four effects at one time, in any order (even redundant effects) and toggle around to any of 12 within one preset. 100+ effects to choose from. Features a configurable stereo loop (which also can split out to two amps or whatnot), true bypass, MIDI controllability, an audio looper, built in noise gate, and other goodies. It's been upgraded to 2.0 software, and kept in my studio only (never gigged). I really love the thing, but have to sell it for financial reasons. :(

Modifications: Software has been upgraded to 2.0.

Accessories: Price includes two Line 6 EX1 expression pedals ($50 ea. new), and, of course, power supply, manual, etc. are all there in the original box.

Contact Info: Here on sevenstring.org, I'm on daily.

References: Marco (Cadenhead) can vouch for my trustworthiness/drunkenness.

Price: $400/OBO + whatever shipping turns out to be. Trades? The unit plus money on an Ibanez RGA8 if you gots one. :cool:

M13.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Variant

Banned
Reaction score
replacement-for-the-fist-bump-americas-h.WidePlayer.jpg

:bump:

Need some green, so I'm bumping this one. $375 + shipping. Still minty, still has two expression pedals. :agreed: No trades... need dough.

Variant

Banned
Reaction score
SOLD!

It's now with a guy using it to play songs for Christ in his worship band. See what happens when you guys don't buy my shit. :nono:

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
')