Line 6 Pod HD Pro question!

LolloBlaskhyrt

HD Pro abuser
Reaction score
Hi! I'm going to buy a Line6 Pod HD Pro soon :fawk: ....and I need a midi controller. I thinked about a Behringer FCB1010 because of price (I don't need a Ground Control). It's possible to control the Pod HD Pro with the Behringer controller? And...how can I assign the presets to the pedals of the controller? I can't understand it :scratch:

Thanks
Lorenzo

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
If the FCB becomes a little too complicated, you can probably find you a used L6 FBV shortboard for the price of a new Behringer FCB. And spend a little more, and you can get the full sized FBV if you need a lot of flexibility.

LolloBlaskhyrt

HD Pro abuser
Reaction score
If the FCB becomes a little too complicated, you can probably find you a used L6 FBV shortboard for the price of a new Behringer FCB. And spend a little more, and you can get the full sized FBV if you need a lot of flexibility.

Why not get the fbv controller?

The FBV Shtorboard MKII is the "Plan B". If the Behringer works and it's not too complicated, I'll go for that.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Just curious as to why you're not using it as Plan A. In any other case, I'd suggest the FCB, but the FBV is probably the best choice for Line 6 products since they're pretty much designed for them (obviously :lol:) and can be found for relatively cheap compared to most control boards. The FCB needs to be programmed modded to use it's full potential, while the FBV can be used right out the box.

LolloBlaskhyrt

HD Pro abuser
Reaction score
Mmm why not? I found a FBV at 130€ in Venice. A FBV costs (new) about 200€ and I hope I have enought money: I'm not so rich.

Leuchty

Previously CYBERSYN
Reaction score
You need to program the behringer. The fbv is basically "pre-programmed" as soon as its connected.

The price is not that different and it's more simple
To operate.

Get the fbv.